Carrier
    Page Plus! TnT 1200
    Feedback Score

Verizon Phones on Straight Talk

Is it possible? anyone tried it yet?

Carrier
    PagePlus - No Dealer Required
    Feedback Score
    ST has a record of ESN's that are allowed to be activated on the ST system. So far that only includes fones sold by ST.
    So to answer your first question: Technically yes, legally no.

Carrier
    I <3 Verizon!
    Feedback Score
    No. Use Page Plus. How many times will this be asked before it gets stickied?

Carrier
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe12304
    No. Use Page Plus. How many times will this be asked before it gets stickied?
    Why don't create a Straight Talk FAQ an PM it to the moderator?

Feedback Score
    I actually requested to a mod in the feedback forum for them to make separate forums for Tracfone, Net10, and Straight Talk because they have different phones and plans under the same company. Still waiting for that. They said they would have to wait until demand is warranted. I fgured with these new plans, I would be proactive. But I guess thats just me.

Carrier
    All of them.
    Feedback Score
    I would say sub forum for ST but Net10 and TF can stay as one, they do have a lot of similar stuff going on...
    Home ISP, RR-Ultimate WiFi, $90/mo | Verizon 4G, $30/mo Unlimited

School, $5,000/semester | Work

Feedback Score
    Extra, I have to respectfully disagree.

Tracfone is simply prepaid. Buy the cards, pay per minute from the balance.

Net10 claims to always be 10cents per minute as well as having an unlimited plan for talk and text.

Same company but different subs do different htings and have different phones as well. Like I said, I disagree. But I do see your point.

Feedback Score
    straight talk should let us activate any verizon phone on their service,they would definatley make more money allowing that.& would have more subscribers.

Feedback Score
    Not gonna happen. Knowing Tracfone and their lock down even on their nominally gsm network portions of Tracfone and Net10. You cannot put an outside phone on Tracfone or Net10 (though if you BUST your tail, you MIGHT be able to get their phones on other networks...at least phone traffickers seem too...).

The Straight Talk phones are the most expensive of any of Tracfones subbrands.
    They are the least subsidized so the security on them is the least. They have been proven to work on Page Plus and probably will work on other Verizon mvnos like Air Voice Express cdma, the original NON unlimited CDMA H2O on Locus, Mingo Wireless, Eclipse Mobile, Talkaway, Lucky Aces and others.

As for ANY non Straight Talk phone on Straight Talk? No. Nada. Zilch. Zero. Not gonna happen. Not legally at least.

That is what Page Plus has.

No one carrier ever has it all. ST has unlimited web. Page Plus has unlimited phone possibilties. (And alternate forms of often free unlimited web). Each has something different, otherwise, there would be no reason to choose one over the other.

Take your pick. Unless they change things. Again. Just do not count on Tracfone allowing Verizon or ANY outside phones on Straight Talk anytime sooner or later.

Feedback Score
    so has it been activated, if so how?

Carrier
    Strayed Talk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole22 View Post
    so has it been activated, if so how?
    Um... No

===================

►►► U.S. Ranks Dead Last In Overall Social Spending (Read the comments section too!)

►►► The Scam Behind The Rise In Oil And Food Prices

THINK for yourself!
    QUESTION authority!
    Realize that ALL governments LIE!
    Don't be one of the sheeple!

Feedback Score
    hey! I'm very new to all this.what is page plus? and does technically yes but legally no mean it can be done?

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by clanza View Post
    hey! I'm very new to all this.what is page plus? and does technically yes but legally no mean it can be done?
    P+ is another Prepaid cellphone service, who operates on Verizon (with roaming being higher than the normal rate).

Yes it can be done, if you can find someone willing to guide you, and you can handle the risks involved.

Phones
    Nokia N8
    Captivate
    Defy (MB525)
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    The answer is yes. You can get Verizon phones on Straight Talk. I know saying that it is "illegal" will not stop people from doing it, so I am just going to say be smart about it! If you are smart about the process, then you will be fine.
    You can either eat the two peanuts I gave to you, or crush them..

- I'm bout to show a city slicker how to kick it in the sticks -

Phones
    Nokia E71
    HTC Inspire 4G
    Samsung Infuse 4G
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Yes....it's possible but you'll never find out how to do it here because of the legal issues. Google it....the info is out there.

Sent via the HowardForums Android app
    For instructions on using Androids with Straight Talk don't PM me....I don't usually answer....click here!
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...stop-asking%29

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast