Thread: Amazing Telus Plan (Unlimited Data,Text,etc) + HTC Touch Pro (Unlocked) For Free!

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score

Toronto Amazing Telus Plan (Unlimited Data,Text,etc) + HTC Touch Pro (Unlocked) For Free!

Monthly Service Plans
    Sweet Deal 25 - 6pm Night&Wkd @ 17.50
    Total $17.50

Value Added Services
    100 Bonus Minutes @ 0.00
    Caller ID @ 6.53 (I'm not sure why caller ID is listed twice in my E-Bill, just noticed it today, maybe its an online error or maybe Telus owes me some $$ for overcharging)
    Caller ID @ 7.00
    Favourite No. Nationwide @ 0.00
    Loy 5 Favourite No Can @ 10.00
    Loyalty Messaging 3 year @ 0.00
    Personal Email, IM & Web 25 @ 25.00
    TELUS mobile email @ 0.00
    Voice Mail 3 - Sweet Deals @ 0.00
    Total $48.53

Basically, when I began as a Telus customer, January 20, 2008, I had this great plan, and then I lost my phone, HTC S720, for about a month and telus called me and offered me some decent deals on new phones, I ended up taking the HTC Touch Pro. Now, when i had the S720 I received the unlimited data for $15 bucks, when i was using a temp phone on my telus contract it ended up getting terminated since it wasnt a smartphone, but I ended up talking to them and they added it as $25.00 but gave me a bunch of $0.00 so it balances out. The contract was renewed once I got my HTC Touch Pro, and that was in April of 09, so contract ends in April of 12'.

Alright so when I got my phone, I unlocked it then flashed it with a firmware called MightROM 6.5, its incredibly stable and has fantastic apps, for example, GPS is now active and working perfectly, has Opera browser aswell as IE, MSN Messenger, A Flashlight App, tons more, too many to list.

So basically your getting the flashed phone which has wear and tear on it, but its still useable and works like a dream, along with its 1GB card, the usb, wall charger, car charger, the telus plan + contract all for free.

Sounds to good to be true? It truly is, but I'm just a student and i'm heading back to school full-time in January and I honestly can't afford that much per month, and with school costs these days I need to pinch every penny, so my loss is your gain.

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    tons of inquiries but not gone yet!

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    bumpppp, still available!