Thread: Myxer and Straight Talk

Feedback Score

Myxer and Straight Talk

Have the new Samsung SCH R451C Slider QWERTY phone.

I tried to have a ringtone sent from myxer.com to my phone. It says, it has sent, but when I open the message on my phone it says "Message expired or not found".

Is this because I don't have a MicroSD card? Or is it not possible on these phones?

Thanks,

Phil

Phones
    samsung r451c
    8350i blackberry curve
    palm treo
    Carriers
    Boost,
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    I have used myxer for my ringtones with no problem on straight talk the best way is to use your st browser and go to the website and it downloads them to your phone. I have over 10 on mines with no card installed.

Feedback Score
    What do you put for provider? I see ST is not listed.

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fred1966
    What do you put for provider? I see ST is not listed.
    ST is the reseller, Verizon is the network provider.

Feedback Score
    Check Myxer again buddy,your phone is one of the few phones that cannot receive tones from Myxer,it's the model not the service. Don't believe me? Type that model number in and use Cricket as provider and it will tell you.

Feedback Score
    I've got the same Straight Talk plan & Samsung r451c phone. I've had myxed success with myxer. I'll send several ringtones & wallpaper images with no problems and then the next 4 or 5 will give me the same error message you listed. If I try reuploading & resending via myxer, it will sometimes work on the 2nd or 3rd try. Annoying but keep trying!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by charlespolk
    Check Myxer again buddy,your phone is one of the few phones that cannot receive tones from Myxer,it's the model not the service. Don't believe me? Type that model number in and use Cricket as provider and it will tell you.

Please Check your facts before you post. Cricket is not the provider for this phone... Verizon is! And yes our model is listed!