Can someone do some NFL Playoff teams, like the Eagles!
i liked it so i went ahead and resized it for use with the droid, hope you dont mind.
500+ High Res Motorola DROID Wallpapers & 500+ LG-Dare Wallpapers
sholes.info is now droidmod.org
I like this oneOriginally Posted by Justin5117
First post from my droid! Still confused on how to take advantage of the high res pics. How do you set the image without having to crop the image? Thanks!
you still have to drag the "crop" box when you set the wallpaper, but you're not actually cropping anything.Originally Posted by LakeMountD
i'm also working on sorting all 400+ of my wallpapers in a picasa gallery so that anyone can use picasa and download the entire web album and transfer to their phone.
anyone know of a wallpaper app that will change wallpaper from a directory you choose by simply shaking the phone? i know panda will do that for themes, but i specifically want something for wallpapers.
Last edited by mulally74; 12-31-2009 at 08:26 PM.
From the movie "The Eye"...
Springsteen, anyone, please?
Originally Posted by Friend-O
AWESOME. Kratos will be my new background.
I'm getting a little moist.
For those of you who LOVE to put some FLYYYY women on your screen and didn't come across my previous posts, here's my Photobucket albums with "Babes" and "Randoms"
In NO way am I taking credit for ANY of these. However, I will add that 90% of these images I located myself and went through the damn process of cropping to DROID proper resolution, the other 10% I just added from other Droid albums I've come across. There MAY be 2-3 that I may have slipped and forgot to re-size. Some I even "ehanced" in one way or another (colors, contrast, etc.)
**Babes: **NSFW** 190+ Images
Randoms: 115 Images
I update them atleast 1-2x a month