Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Thread: Official Droid Wallpaper Thread - Keep all discussion here!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    It doesn't work that way quinny. The wallpaper is in the background, and the icons on the home screen float over it. So the wall paper is divided into thirds if you have 3 home screens. The ones on the left and right each having half of the one in the middle. Like a venn diagram.

See post 40 in this thread. clicky

Device(s)
    LG EnV 3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Did you Kill the Photobucket account? I was unable to get in with the provided PW.

Quote Originally Posted by -XIV- View Post
    For those of you who LOVE to put some FLYYYY women on your screen and didn't come across my previous posts, here's my Photobucket albums with "Babes" and "Randoms"

In NO way am I taking credit for ANY of these. However, I will add that 90% of these images I located myself and went through the damn process of cropping to DROID proper resolution, the other 10% I just added from other Droid albums I've come across. There MAY be 2-3 that I may have slipped and forgot to re-size. Some I even "ehanced" in one way or another (colors, contrast, etc.)

**Babes: **NSFW** 190+ Images

Randoms: 115 Images

I update them atleast 1-2x a month

PW: Android

Feedback Score
    Hey guys, i cant seem to get the 960x854 wallpapers to fit the whole screen of my phone. Every time i "crop" the pictures for the wallpaper, i could only "crop" till around 960x722. Any idea on how to "crop" the pictures? Thanks.

Btw iam using a motorolla backflip with, 1.5 droid.

Device(s)
    LG EnV 3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Bump!

They Call Him MACHETE (powered by Droid)

Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Ok..new to the thread ..and new droid2 user... been trying to get some wallpapers but not having much luck getting the size right. The cropping tool wont go large enough to hold the entire picture..either that or it zooms the picture in and I only get part of it. Don't have any good editing programs for pictures since im too cheap to buy one. So what is the size we need to have the pictures at to fill the screen since the droid2 is like a pc in that its the same picture for all the "window panes" as I call them.
    Thanks in advance for the help. And some really awsome pictures in the earlier posts.

Device(s)
    Moto Droid !!
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    anyone have the wallpapers that come with the miui rom ? i love the wallpapers, but couldnt exactly get the rom to work properly for me.
    http://www.LoadsofEbooks.com
    Your online source for instant downloads of thousands of ebooks, study guides, website templates and more !!

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35