Thread: Phone stuck on start-up screen

Feedback Score

Phone stuck on start-up screen

My LG Voyager is stuck on the Verizon start-up screen, and there is no way to get past the initial screen. Any thoughts on by-passing this, reboot, or something. I tried taking battery out for 30 minutes and that didn't do anything.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    Taking it to a local corporate VZW store might end up being the simplest/fastest thing to do (assuming there's one not too far).

Feedback Score
    @ C DM

You work for Verizon or coop partner?

@ tlbellis

Depend on how skilled or brave you are.

Did you flashed it and failed?
    Sometimes it is NOT customers fault.

Solution would be flash with LGNPST Tool and correct BINary + DLL.

You loose all your Data... I hope you not miss then important private Data...

If you choose to be self the man. Please read carefully all hints about Update at home. BEFORE you start to try.

Good luck.

Best Regards

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by adfree
    @ C DM

You work for Verizon or coop partner?

@ tlbellis

Depend on how skilled or brave you are.

Did you flashed it and failed?
    Sometimes it is NOT customers fault.

Solution would be flash with LGNPST Tool and correct BINary + DLL.

You loose all your Data... I hope you not miss then important private Data...

If you choose to be self the man. Please read carefully all hints about Update at home. BEFORE you start to try.

Good luck.

Best Regards
    No, I do not.

Phone
    LG Dare vx9700v03
    Carrier
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tlbellis
    My LG Voyager is stuck on the Verizon start-up screen, and there is no way to get past the initial screen. Any thoughts on by-passing this, reboot, or something. I tried taking battery out for 30 minutes and that didn't do anything.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

If this happened out of no were and you did nothing to cause this and the phone is under warranty then you should take it to your local store and they will send it in to be fixed and give you a phone to use until you get your other phone back or a replacement..

Now if you did this by changing a file or loading firmware to your phone you might want to flash it your self..

If you flash it your self you will have to do a emergency flash by placing phone into bootloader but before you do this you need to make sure you under stand what you are doing.. Take my Dare for exp.. If i do a Eflash then i have to repair my ESN because it gets erased with all other info.. Not sure about the Voyager so do your home work and check out all info before getting started and you will want at least an hour if not 2 to do this ..

The phone can be saved at this point but if you do anything to it and you no longer can boot up phone or get it into bootloader then your phone will become a paper weight unless under warranty and you send it in.

YOU WILL Lose ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION

Just remember that if you flash it your self that you are taking a RISK of breaking your phone to the point that you can not recover it.

Best Regards

Feedback Score
    anyone knows a SOLUTION FOR THIS??? or how to put the voyager or ENV Touch on the DM mode so it will not keep rebooting?

Phone
    LG Dare vx9700v03
    Carrier
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    You can try the call+return+end+camera combo this works for dare but I don't have a ENV Touch to test this out.... But you need to make sure you have everything you need and a understanding of. What your doing because it sounds like the phone is recoverable but if you miss up the process you can make it where it becomes nothing more then a paper weight.

Phone
    LG Dare vx9700v03
    Carrier
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    You can try the call+return+end+camera combo this works for dare but I don't have a ENV Touch to test this out.... But you need to make sure you have everything you need and a understanding of. What your doing because it sounds like the phone is recoverable but if you miss up the process you can make it where it becomes nothing more then a paper weight.