Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: User Guide For Net10 Samsung T401g?

Feedback Score

User Guide For Net10 Samsung T401g?

Does Anyone Know Where To Download The Full MAnual / USER GUIDE For The Net10 Samsung T401? Can't Find It Anywhere.

Sorry About Using Caps. My Keyboard Broke And Only Works In Upper Case AT CERTAIN TIMES.

THANKS
    Last edited by annepani; 11-01-2009 at 04:36 PM. Reason: INCORRECT CONTENT

Feedback Score
    You might want to check out Hofo Pbushx and his site which has a VERY full T401G review and even a video. Here is the link. Might be a good substitute for a manual till you can get one: http://pbush14.wordpress.com/

Feedback Score
    I've Already Checked Out Pushbx's Site As Well As His Youtube Posting. Also Jimates' Site, The Samsung Site And Google. Nothing.

I Thought Razr_fan Or Possibly The Sweeper Had Mentioned Finding A Manual Somewhere But I Can't Find The Reference Anywhere.

I'll Keep My Fingers Crossed.

Phones
    T-401G (2)
    LG-300G (2)
    LG-225G (2)
    Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Just use the PDF Samsung SGH line that closest matches the phone features. We already know it has 40MB for the 1,000 phone entries, can go up to 32GB on microSDHC. Is the other features which is a miss. The servers on Tracfone is virtual just can't pull out the right PDF manual for it. After a couple of tries you could get luckly. I already found the one for Motorola Exxx one that has the slider. T401G is in there.

http://www.mobilewitch.com/Samsung-T...tions_2965.htm
    advice is free, but take it at your own risk...

Phone
    LG Extravert
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by annepani
    I Thought Razr_fan Or Possibly The Sweeper Had Mentioned Finding A Manual Somewhere But I Can't Find The Reference Anywhere.

I'll Keep My Fingers Crossed.
    Never found a manual for the T401G. I was looking for one too, since I would like to know all the special stuff about my new phone.

Phones
    T-401G (2)
    LG-300G (2)
    LG-225G (2)
    Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    It's in the tracfone hidden virtual server, but it's coded with a number I can't figure out. Like some sort of spy game. I'll just wait until someone figures out the code... Like your T-301G was I found that one but changing the 3 to a 4 gave me nothing.

Phones
    Samsung T201G
    Motorola W376
    BlackBerry 8703e
    Carriers
    AT&T (Tracfone / Net10)
    Feedback Score
    Does Anyone Know Where To Download The Full MAnual / USER GUIDE For The Net10 Samsung T401? Can't Find It Anywhere.

Sorry About Using Caps. My Keyboard Broke And Only Works In Upper Case AT CERTAIN TIMES.

THANKS

A new keyboard costs less than $20 at Wal-Mart or online at www.circuitcity.com. Since typing in caps is akin to shouting, you may want to replace it. Some plug into USB ports, some into the special keyboard port, make sure you get the latter if you don't have USB ports available.

Phone
    LG Extravert
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    In the meantime, I am using the Samsung T459 (Gravity) Manual, since the Gravity and T401G are practically the same phone.

Phones
    T-401G (2)
    LG-300G (2)
    LG-225G (2)
    Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by razr_fan
    In the meantime, I am using the Samsung T459 (Gravity) Manual, since the Gravity and T401G are practically the same phone.
    Can you post the link to the PDF for this Gravity I couldn't find it or send me PM with the link or tell me how to find it. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Yes Razr_fan. Please Do Post The Link For The Samsung T459 Gravity Manual. I'm Sure Many Of Us With The T401 Would Be Grateful To You.

Thanks

Carrier
    PagePlus - No Dealer Required
    Feedback Score
    Yes Razr_fan. Please Do Post The Link For The Samsung T459 Gravity Manual. I'm Sure Many Of Us With The T401 Would Be Grateful To You.

Thanks
    Hope razr_fan doesn't mind me stepping in here. But you can download the T459 manual in pdf HERE at the Samsung site.

Phones
    T-401G (2)
    LG-300G (2)
    LG-225G (2)
    Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Okay this will work, there are many different versions of this phone Gravity..

Phone
    LG Extravert
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tracnet
    Hope razr_fan doesn't mind me stepping in here. But you can download the T459 manual in pdf HERE at the Samsung site.
    That's fine.

Feedback Score
    User guide is now available.

http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/m...type=tracfone#

Also for anyone still being charged 5 cents per text just keep trying, it took my 5th call before I found a supervisor that could give me the right codes to re-program it for the 3 cent text. Only beef, he said he could not credit the lost time for the over charged text I've already used. Just to tired to pursue that one at this point and am happy everything is working perfectly.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gtsmoker
    English language version pdf file won't open. Gives a message about unknown file type. Also, the English language version is only 2+ meg. The Spanish language version is 16+ meg, 76 pages and opens fine. Probably something wrong with the English file.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast