Thread: How to activate verizon phone on page plus?

Feedback Score

How to activate verizon phone on page plus?

Can someone please tell me how to go about activating a used verizon phone that is no longer activated on page plus without having to call in to customer service which takes 3 hours to reach someone? I am a new page plus dealer and have many people who want to hook up there old verizon phones on page plus but everytime I do I have to call it in and they will not tell me how to go about doing it online which I know can be done. PLEASE help need assistance as soon as possible. You can write me at ************* with any suggestions. Thank You!

Email edited by Moderator.

Phones
    blackberry tour
    g1
    Carriers
    sprint
    tmobile
    Feedback Score

Carriers
    ATT,
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yidy
    read the thread:

In order to use this service, you must have 10 posts or more and have been a member on Howard Forums for 10 days or more. (Must be real posts, not just posts to get your post count up to 10.) Otherwise, please pay a dealer or Page Plus themselves to complete the service for you. This is to stop registrations on Howard Forums just to get these services free, and this is also to stop dealers from losing business because some are nice enough to provide the service for free.

Carrier
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by letstalk
    I am a new page plus dealer[/COLOR]
    You don't know how to use the dealer portal?

Check your dealer handbook.

Phone
    MotoRAZR2 v9m on PagePlus
    Carrier
    PagePlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by letstalk
    Can someone please tell me how to go about activating a used verizon phone that is no longer activated on page plus without having to call in to customer service which takes 3 hours to reach someone? I am a new page plus dealer and have many people who want to hook up there old verizon phones on page plus but everytime I do I have to call it in and they will not tell me how to go about doing it online which I know can be done. PLEASE help need assistance as soon as possible. You can write me at ************* with any suggestions. Thank You!

Email edited by Moderator.
    If you are a new PagePlus dealer, have you tried using the functions in your Dealer Portal yet? You can process New Activations thru there!

Phones
    Alias
    W175
    Lg225
    Carriers
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Kind of really off topic but, mpf2000 are you going to open back those chat rooms you had? Or is it forever discontinued?

Phone
    MotoRAZR2 v9m on PagePlus
    Carrier
    PagePlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyazn5
    Kind of really off topic but, mpf2000 are you going to open back those chat rooms you had? Or is it forever discontinued?
    Yep, I am And yeah, we're off topic...