Thread: Straight Talk unlock code for r451

Phones
    HTC EVO
    HTC EVO
    Carrier
    Metro Pcs
    Feedback Score

Straight Talk unlock code for r451

Anyone know the unlock code for a straight talk sch-r451?
    Warhammer667

Carrier
    PagePlus - No Dealer Required
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by warhammsr667
    Anyone know the unlock code for a straight talk sch-r451?
    Unlock code? What are you trying to do??

Phones
    Samsung T201G
    Motorola W376
    BlackBerry 8703e
    Carriers
    AT&T (Tracfone / Net10)
    Feedback Score
    He probably wants to use the phone on PP. Unfortunately the new ST phones are unusuable on PP, unlike the first generation was (according to two or three people on here). I haven't heard of unlocking CDMA phones yet anyway.

Edit: Big Blue 023 claims to have activated a ST 451C on PP. That is the first claim I have seen of this. Take it for what it is woth.

Feedback Score

Samsung R451c on Page Plus.

No, I didn't activate the Samsung R451c, new Hofo Brundmc did. He was seeking advice on how to add web after using the Samsung Smooth method failed.

I asked for confirmation on the LGs, the jury is out on that, but the Samsung looks to be clear for PPC.

Phones
    HTC EVO
    HTC EVO
    Carrier
    Metro Pcs
    Feedback Score

DUN mode on ST r451?

I`m tryin to enable DUN mode so i can try to tether it to my pc,I have done this with my metro r450 and im wondering if it can be done with straight talks r451.

Feedback Score

Enabling DUN

Enabling DUN is very easy. Simply turn the phone off and back on, Disable pc connection: Menu, dial 9, 5, 7, select "No Connection", OK, then /END/
    Press "OK" / Left Direction x1 / Press Pound (#) enter all 0's
    Once in the hidden menu scroll down to DUN and select enable.

What I can't figure out is how to set it up on my PC. I have successfully installed the "Samsung mobile modem" and the phone is detected in control panel on windows XP when I plug it in via USB. I then added a new DUN connection on that device. I don't know what username, password and Dial # to use though. I tried the Verizon settings i.e. username: "My number@zw3g.com" Password: "vzw" Phone number: "#77" this did not work. does anyone know what to use for ST?

P.S. yes I know about the TOS but I am not planning on abusing this and simply want the capability.