Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Results 1,216 to 1,223 of 1223

Thread: Motorola DROID FAQ & Tips-and-Tricks. Post your questions and tip here.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    can anyone point me into the right direction for setting up google voice to handle my text messages.. (sms).. I have been using google voice for awhile for calls and such but now i want google voice to handle text messages as well.. i did a search and there are conflicting setups.. im on a motorola droid on verizon..

thanks in advance..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by brpc View Post
    can anyone point me into the right direction for setting up google voice to handle my text messages.. (sms).. I have been using google voice for awhile for calls and such but now i want google voice to handle text messages as well.. i did a search and there are conflicting setups.. im on a motorola droid on verizon..

thanks in advance..
    if you have a google voice number, have people text that number, and you should see it on your phone. From there, it should be straightforward as far as accessing it, very similar to normal text messages.

if you don't have a google voice number, get one.

sorry can't be of more help, because i have no smartphone atm, but hope this helps.

Device(s)
    LG G2
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Ahh, this is a good place to stash some info about the original Moto Droid. A pre-launch “soak” test for new OS software is about to happen..
    Today a group of leading venture capitalists published an open letter to the FCC calling on them to prevent what they say would be the end of net neutrality and a crippling blow to young startups.
    No Google, say it ain't (or wouldn't of been ) so! ATT and Verizon would have killed their own cash cow.

Device(s)
    Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    OTA update?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CA View Post
    Ahh, this is a good place to stash some info about the original Moto Droid. A pre-launch “soak” test for new OS software is about to happen..
    Do tell...
    Hangin out.....

Device(s)
    LG G2
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rage151 View Post
    Do tell...
    Old news now, it hit the blogs, but if you were one of chosen ones you would of gotten an invitation.

Feedback Score
    how do i flashmy droid to metro

Device(s)
    MOT Droid Mini,
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blue02ws6 View Post
    A good way to get your windows mobile contacts onto you droid is by syncing with your computer to outlook and then export to file Coma Seperated Value (.csv) file and export your contacts. Then log into your gmail account that is tied to your phone and and go to contacts and import the .csv file you just made. You will see all your contacts now and all you have to do then is put all the ones you want to go to your phone in the "Starred in Android" group and then sync your phone to your droid and click settings-->Accounts & sync--> manage account "click your gmail account"--> then double click "sync Contacts"
    Another method is the app called MyBackup Pro. Install the Win Mobile, Blackberry, or Simbian version of the app on your old phone, and do a "save". Then install the Android version on your new phone, and do a "restore".

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82