Thread: Help! I need to extend my expiration date

Feedback Score

Help! I need to extend my expiration date

So I ordered a bundle on the 3rd in hopes of it arriving today (the 6th) because my minutes expire tomorrow the 7th. Needless to say, I didn't receive the package and I need to know what to do to extend my days until the card comes...any suggestion?

Carrier
    PagePlus - No Dealer Required
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Babiegirl220
    So I ordered a bundle on the 3rd in hopes of it arriving today (the 6th) because my minutes expire tomorrow the 7th. Needless to say, I didn't receive the package and I need to know what to do to extend my days until the card comes...any suggestion?
    Buy the 30 min 30 day card available on the tracfone web site. $9.99

Also keep in mind: "Airtime which remained at the time of deactivation will remain on your TRACFONE if it is reactivated within 60 days from the deactivation date." (direct quote from tracfone web site) The only concern may be loss of fone number if it expires. And I am not sure what the odds are of that happening.

Phones
    w370
    w376
    w170
    Carriers
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    If I'm not mistaken, you need a new sim card if days expire ,as well. I dunno if there is a grace period there or not, but I would definitely get more minutes somehow before the expiration , just to be safe.

Feedback Score
    Go to a retail store TODAY and buy airtime: Walmart, Walgreens, Target etc.

Feedback Score
    Thnx you guys for the advice. I'll do it online right now.

Phone
    LG Motion
    Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    I let my tracfone date expire for about 3 weeks and then activated it again and got the same number. Voicemail was still set up. It was like i never lost service. I was using it as a backup phone though so I wasn't too worried about losing the number.