View Poll Results: Do you have camera problems?

Voters
336. You may not vote on this poll
  • No problems, have green corners most of the time.

65 19.35%
  • Somewhat of an issue, focuses about half the time.

90 26.79%
  • Rarely or never focuses, almost always has red corners.

181 53.87%
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: DROID...Do you have camera problems? NOW FIXED???

Phones
    Motorola Droid
    LG Dare (honorable discharge)
    Samsung Glyde (flushed it)
    Carriers
    Verizon,
    Feedback Score
    Strange thing happened. Since I got the phone a week ago, I don't think I ever got the green corners. Just now, I turned off the phone and started it back up (no reason for doing this, just boredom) and now I get green corners all the time. I still have the clicking sound, but no more red corners. Picture quality seems about the same.

Phone
    LG Voyager
    Feedback Score
    I've had the same experience, I used to get red corners all the time but now I always get green corners. I'm not sure why but i did restart the phone.

Phones
    Motorola DROID
    LG enV Touch (retired)
    LG Voyager (retired)
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA what plane I'm in now.....before coming to post this I. Took random photos because I tried to scan something after the lagtest shop savvy update and when I saw it work instantly, it got me curious. Well, the first few pics came out horrid. I mean trashy...bad! They all had a black line, big one, covering pics. I messed around witbh different settings and for some odd reason...in ANY setting now I ALWAYS get green corners now....I'm baffled.

Pics come out great. I mean, I'm taking 45+ random pics because I'm trying to purposelhy get red corners and now can't get them.....twilight zone?

Phones
    Motorola DROID
    LG enV Touch (retired)
    LG Voyager (retired)
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Minimal Clicking soumd still persists.

I'm lost as to what I did that I get green corners each time....before today I rarely and I mean RARELY get green.

To me, pics are big improvment.

Going to snap pics tomorrow during day to see if infact there is improvment. I've only snapped pics in dark room with flash and look good.

Feedback Score

My camera works now, what gives?

Never saw green bars before now nothing but green, the camera focuses, and the pics are good. I am talking Auto scene mode, flash on, macro, you name it, and even in low light. The only update I know of was to the shop savvy app today. Now if the speaker didn't cut out I'd be pretty happy. I did not do the BB thing (battery pull).
    I got mine on the 10th and the big update is the 11th so that won't work for my trial. Don't know what to do.
    Last edited by mike1650; 11-17-2009 at 01:35 AM. Reason: info

Feedback Score

Droid Camera Fixed? Try your camera now...

I'm not sure what's going on, but I suspect there was a not so obvious OTA update applied to our phones. I was reading on another forum a simple cleaning suggestion to fix the camera that people were saying was working, so I tried my "99% of the time red" camera for a few shots to compare for when I applied the "fix"...and lo and behold, green everytime!...out of nowhere.

So, I'm curious to find out if this is happening with other Droid owners. Have your cameras been miraculously fixed as mine has? Granted, I haven't compared the actual pictures via an upload to my PC, but a camera that can now focus is great news in its own right.

Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Hrmmm very interesting... I'm getting all green bars too holding down the physical button, tapping the shutter and holding the shutter. I too havent checked the images on my computer though. I know for sure 5 hours ago i had red bars testing out this replacement phone's camera. Anyone else?

Phone
    iPhone 5C
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    am i going crazy.... my phone all of sudden has the green bars everytime i focus and i dont hear the shutter!!!!

Phone
    iPhone 5C
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    yes my camera focuses perfectly! not as loud shutter but i get green bars everytime

Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Well, thanks to you I probably would've never realized this since I haven't used my camera since the day I got my phone and it would never focus. I get green focus every time now.

Phone
    iPhone 5C
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    yes i get them too.... what happend????

Phones
    DROID
    VX 9800
    SCH a-670
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Once again Droid fixes itself!! Same thing as the rest of you, green boxes maybe 10% and now it is 100%. I didn't reboot it or anything, just read on here and took a few pics, all green. Woohoo

Phones
    Motorola Droid
    LG Dare (honorable discharge)
    Samsung Glyde (flushed it)
    Carriers
    Verizon,
    Feedback Score
    I posted in the camera issues thread that I also had this happen. I still hear the focus though. But now I have green corners all the time. I don't understand...

Phones
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Motorola Droid
    LG Dare
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    mine too wow thats crazy

Phones
    Moto Droid
    Samsung Glyde
    a970
    Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    I was trying to demo the camera problem to a friend a few minutes ago and bang, bang, bang all these focused pictures one after the next. I stopped just because I wanted to quit while I was ahead. Maybe they fixed it.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast