Thread: SMStoMailbox-Lite and Sprint MMS (PictureMail)

Phones
    HERO (Me)
    TP2 trading for Moment (Wife)
    Feedback Score

Question SMStoMailbox-Lite and Sprint MMS (PictureMail)

Okay, so due to the terrible problem I have of not receiving my texts and picture messages, I downloaded this app. It works fantastically with regular SMS but not at all with MMS. I emailed back and forth with the app developer and found that the issue is with the USA Heroes and not the app. The support staff for SMStoMailbox is top-notch, btw.

Anyways, so my question is... Does anyone know of a similar app that actually works the same way but works with MMS forwarding to email? Thanks.

Phone
    HTC Inspire 4G
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Handcent works great. ChompSMS does as well, but I preferred HandCent.

Phones
    HERO (Me)
    TP2 trading for Moment (Wife)
    Feedback Score
    I am using Handcent. Have been since my Hero was a couple of hours out of the box. The problem is I don't get my messages...at all. SMStoMailbox forwards sms/mms messages to your email. Since the email alerts work fine, I have to rely on the Gmail app for my SMS alerts. But, the app doesn't forward mms messages. I need an app that I can coun't on for my messages. I get about 50 texts a day that I NEED to get. Handcent is a great alternative to the stock program but the phone itself is the culprit.

I need a reliable program that forwards sms AND mms messages to my Gmail account. SMStoMailbox has made sure I get my sms texts although they never made it to my phone but I need to get mms messages as well.