iPhone 5
    Sanyo Zio 6000
    Samsung Messager 2
    Carriers
    Cricket
    Net10
    Feedback Score

Looking for Samsung R451 codes

I am trying to find the system menu codes for the Samsung SCH-R451 on Straighttalk. I want to be able to access such areas as browser settings, network settings, etc.

Phones
    iPhone 5
    Sanyo Zio 6000
    Samsung Messager 2
    Carriers
    Cricket
    Net10
    Feedback Score
    thought I would try a bump. Surely someone has been given the codes to go in and manually program, when automated programming failed. Need to change a browser setting to get to my yahoo mail.

Feedback Score
    Use this as a starting point:http://howardforums.com/showthread.p...6#post13249386

Next time you are looking for technical stuff on a phone, go to the manufacturers forum on phones on Howard forums instead of just the carrier.
    Sometimes they have a lot more details there then just the carrier forums. Take care.

Phones
    iPhone 5
    Sanyo Zio 6000
    Samsung Messager 2
    Carriers
    Cricket
    Net10
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue 023
    Use this as a starting point:http://howardforums.com/showthread.p...6#post13249386

Next time you are looking for technical stuff on a phone, go to the manufacturers forum on phones on Howard forums instead of just the carrier.
    Sometimes they have a lot more details there then just the carrier forums. Take care.
    I appreciate the advice, however I did an extensive search for the information before posting my request. My post predates the thread you provided by 9 days, and at that time, there was zero info out there regarding R451C programming codes. If the manufacturer forum had the information I was looking for, I would not have posted.

And thank you, the thread you linked provided valuable information.