Thread: How to Port From Tmobile Prepaid to Page Plus

Feedback Score

How to Port From Tmobile Prepaid to Page Plus

I want to port my Tmobile Prepaid phone number to Page Plus. The online porting form on the Page Plus site asks for your account number. With prepaid Tmobile plans, is this my phone number? I logged in to my account on the Tmobile site and could not find an account number. Has anyone here successfully ported out of Tmobile Prepaid to Page Plus?

Phones
    HTC Incredible
    Nokia 5800 on t-mobile
    Star-TAC inactive
    Carriers
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    I ported my t-mobile number to page plus. You will need to call t-mobile and ask for your account number. It is not your phone number. They will give it to you without question, but do not cancel your account as it will cancel when the number is ported over.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Fantana
    I want to port my Tmobile Prepaid phone number to Page Plus. The online porting form on the Page Plus site asks for your account number. With prepaid Tmobile plans, is this my phone number? I logged in to my account on the Tmobile site and could not find an account number. Has anyone here successfully ported out of Tmobile Prepaid to Page Plus?
    I ported from TMobile prepaid to Page Plus. I am 90% sure my account number was my ten digit phone number, but this was a few months ago, so I might not remember correctly.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by granniegeek
    I ported my t-mobile number to page plus. You will need to call t-mobile and ask for your account number. It is not your phone number. They will give it to you without question, but do not cancel your account as it will cancel when the number is ported over.
    Facing the same situation, is the tmobile account number the only thing that they need to know for porting?

Carrier
    All of them.
    Feedback Score
    So I just called in to "port" my number about a hour ago and they put it through, but said to call back in 1-3 hours and check on it... why would I need to do that? Won't it just work? Don't I need to do *228 soon?
    Home ISP, RR-Ultimate WiFi, $90/mo | Verizon 4G, $30/mo Unlimited

School, $5,000/semester | Work

Carrier
    All of them.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flysoon
    Facing the same situation, is the tmobile account number the only thing that they need to know for porting?
    + Password on account(s)

+ Name & Address
    (Security - Might be optional)

Carriers
    LycaMobile
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    To port from T-Mobile to go, this is what you need to know.

Account number= 10 digit phone number (For prepaid there is NO account number)

Pin number= The pin number you set up during activation. If you are not sure if you set one up, call either 611 from your cell phone or 1-877-778-2106 from a landline and listen to the IVR. When it gives you the option to change your pin number, do so. This way, you will have a pin for the porting process.

Name, address= What ever information you have setup in your Profile OLAM.

I hope this helps someone now or in the future.

If someone is porting from T-Mobile postpaid, then you need to use the account number from your bill. When asked for a pin, you need to use the last four of your social security number.

Carrier
    I <3 Verizon!
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinary
    So I just called in to "port" my number about a hour ago and they put it through, but said to call back in 1-3 hours and check on it... why would I need to do that? Won't it just work? Don't I need to do *228 soon?
    Start trying to do *22890. The only thing they tell you when you call back is to try *22890. Since you already know it, start trying.