Thread: Unlocking Java on T401g/Gravity

Phone
    iPhone 5
    Carrier
    AT&T GoPhone
    Feedback Score

Unlocking Java on T401g/Gravity

It seems that I have been all over the internet looking for ways to get the java enabled so that I can use games and apps that I've downloaded on my samsung t401g for Net10(which is basically a prepaid version of the gravity for T-mobile). I've tried numerous codes with no success; whenever I enter one, it comes up with "Please wait, Network Action" and then "Unable to process request".

Now, I'm getting a bit frustrated...is there anything else I might try to get this working?

Phone
    iPhone 5
    Carrier
    AT&T GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    I might add that I've tried the serial java enable code #*536963# and it didn't work. is there an alternate code for this particular phone model?

Phone
    Samsung t401g
    Carrier
    Net10
    Feedback Score
    I too am looking for t401g secret codes, in particular the java unlock code or java installer menu. Very basic codes work, such as *#06# but none of the others listed for other models seem to work. None of the 9998 or 8999 codes or anything. The only exception to this is when I use *2767* and then anything I type after that is shown as a - on the display, so I'm guessing that prefix does actually do something. I've never been able to stumble upon anything when trying random items like *2767*JAVA* or *MENU* or anything else though.

Anyone have any codes that are specific to this phone?
    Thanks1

Feedback Score
    There are a few codes that work. #*5737425# brings up the serial test screen,
    *#8999*5282# trace settings screen, and
    *#0206*8378# test mode screen. I still haven't found the serial java enable code,
    any ideas???

Feedback Score
    In the browser settings there is a place to put a -check mark- before the "run javascript" Is this helpful???