Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: SCH-R451C Hidden Menu's (Straight Talk Phone)

Phone
    SCH-R451C
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score

SCH-R451C Hidden Menu's (Straight Talk Phone)

I found 3 hidden menu's that I haven't found posted on here so I'll go ahead and let you guys know where they are.

1: OK, Left or Directional Key till you highlight Messages, * This asks for a Lock Code. (No further testing done as to not fubar my phone.).

2: OK, Left or Right Directional Key till you highlight Browser Settings, * Enter the last 4 of your phone number or your lock code. This brings up the Primary DNS, Secondary DNS, Proxy address, and Common Settings

3. OK, Left or Right Directional Key till you highlight settings, #, then 000000 for the code, and System Info screen is visable. Show the Debug Screen, Test Calls, Voice SO, Port Map, Throughput Test, Bluetooth, Force Mode, DUN Mode, and Security. (edit: pushing the # in this menu asks for a 10 Digit User Lock Code)

Hopefully this info can help someone, if it's already been posted elsewhere I appologize.

Rob
    Last edited by RobNJ74; 11-16-2009 at 02:45 PM.

Phone
    LG 511C
    Carrier
    Striaght-Talk
    Feedback Score
    this didn't work for me... any of them.

Phone
    SCH-R451C
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Works for me.. Did you push the OK button till you saw the Prepaid screen? And then used the directional keys from there? Another thing to try would be going under security and resetting the phone first.

Rob

Phone
    LG 511C
    Carrier
    Striaght-Talk
    Feedback Score
    That did it. you might want to include that in the edits. Thanks a lot

Phone
    SCH-R451C
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by twcz3
    That did it. you might want to include that in the edits. Thanks a lot

Will do that soon as my Edit button comes back.

Rob

Phone
    SCH-R451C
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    After a little experimenting I have learned that once you have access to the hidden menu's you can also access the FTM area using the same code as the R450 in the "Hacker's Manual". I would suggest downloading it for reference and pay attention to all it's warnings.

As previously mentioned to access the hidden menu's you will need to go into Phone Settings then Security (enter the last 4 digits of your phone number) then click on Reset Phone. If you don't do that step you will not be able to access the hidden menu's.

Rob

Phone
    SCH-R451C
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Now if I could only figure out the 6 digit lock code and 10 digit user code...... Any ideas??

Rob

Feedback Score
    i found it doest works well!

T-mobile Cell Phones | Blog about T-mobile phones.
    http://www.t-mobile-cellphones.com

Phone
    SCH-R451C
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Ok firgured it out, the Lock Code is 451667 for MMS Provisioning, and the 10 digit User Lock code is 8886573982

Feedback Score
    How did you get the codes, Rob? Thanks.

Phone
    SCH-R451C
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    The 10 digit User Code is in the "Hacker's Manual" which is posted elsewhere on the forum, and the 6 digit code well I got that one from playing basically.

Rob

Carriers
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    I own this phone and I have to ask, What are the advantages/disadvantages of knowing these codes?! Looks to me like its stuff that if you change it, the phone could be brick and why would anyone wanna do that? just curious

Phone
    SCH-R451C
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Forgot to note that once you enter the 10 digit User Code your taken to the Param Editor, SysInfo Editor and UserPrefs Editor. I have yet to find the Service Programming Menu......

Rob

Phones
    boost
    Iphone
    Carriers
    boost
    Feedback Score
    so i assume everyone know cdma workshop wont or cant talk to this phone. and yes i have the latest version. Or am i missing something. Just wondering is there an actuall users manual for cdma workshop or is it hit an miss with there basic info. would like to change this phone to work on another network? ene ideas

Phone
    Merit ZTE
    Carrier
    StraightTalk
    Feedback Score
    I own this phone, and have absolutely no idea on how these hidden menu's could help me. Are you saying you could change the provider ?

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast