Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: SCH-R451C Hidden Menu's (Straight Talk Phone)

Feedback Score
    I have this phone for Net10 these don't work, know any that will work for net10? I want to be able to change themes and the banner and stuff and it won't let me. Thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LonexWolf View Post
    Okay. I bought this particular phone about 3 months ago in late may from walmart. It has the TracFone icon above the okay pad. However I read through here a combination of ways to access the hidden menus. Here it is.

Before you begin, go to settings > Security |enter lock code, (last 4 digits of your phone's #)| > select "Reset Phone" This will restore all default factory settings.

Disable pc connection: Menu, dial 9, 5, 7, select "No Connection", OK, then /END/

Press "OK" / Left Direction x1 / Press Pound (#) enter all 0's

Now, you thought that was neat? Press pound again. enter the 10 digit lock code and the phone is your playground.
    And what is the 10 digit lock code?
    Last edited by Country Angel; 07-28-2011 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Signature
    -Country-Angel-<3-

Phones
    VZW - Sammy I910, U700, U750, U540, Moto Kazor
    VZW Backups - Sammy U900, A990, A930, A870, A670 / Kyocera KX1, KX2
    Carrier
    The Best Verizon - Merits & VIP Customer 10+ Years!!!!!
    Feedback Score

Parameter Editor Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Country Angel View Post
    And what is the 10 digit lock code?
    This will take you into the Parameter Editor Menu where you can access the SYSINFO Editor & USERPREFS Editor.

Warning: If you don't know what your doing don't even enter this code, you can easily screw up your handset.

Feedback Score
    does anyone know what setting i might have changed to cause nps to say "unregistered model" when i try to connect my g-touch? through usb. thanx i appreciate any help

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RobNJ74 View Post
    Ok firgured it out, the Lock Code is 451667 for MMS Provisioning, and the 10 digit User Lock code is 8886573982
    When you go into the 10 digit code lock you can change all the secret menus codes i dont know if anyone has found this out yet considering its been a few years probly so but yeah just saying

Feedback Score
    My question is... How to unlock the password??? My kids mess with the phone and lock it some how and it just asks for **** number password that I don't know. Don't want to call the company is not under my name... What will be the code? and How will I enter the code???

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonelly Navarro View Post
    My question is... How to unlock the password??? My kids mess with the phone and lock it some how and it just asks for **** number password that I don't know. Don't want to call the company is not under my name... What will be the code? and How will I enter the code???
    That should be the last four digits of your phone number. also try 0000 but i don't think that would be it, the last 4 digits of your phone number should be it,

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LonexWolf View Post
    Okay. I bought this particular phone about 3 months ago in late may from walmart. It has the TracFone icon above the okay pad. However I read through here a combination of ways to access the hidden menus. Here it is.

Before you begin, go to settings > Security |enter lock code, (last 4 digits of your phone's #)| > select "Reset Phone" This will restore all default factory settings.

Disable pc connection: Menu, dial 9, 5, 7, select "No Connection", OK, then /END/

Press "OK" / Left Direction x1 / Press Pound (#) enter all 0's

Now, you thought that was neat? Press pound again. enter the 10 digit lock code and the phone is your playground.
    I just got my phone about 2 days ago and this does work. I get to the menus but I have no idea about what to do with them, lol. So I backed out of it quickly.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 2003SD View Post
    This will take you into the Parameter Editor Menu where you can access the SYSINFO Editor & USERPREFS Editor.

Warning: If you don't know what your doing don't even enter this code, you can easily screw up your handset.
    hmmm i see that it will mess it up now.. cuz it wont start up.... it gets to the blue screen with the tf symbol and a service of blablabla//// and it wont load up... anyway to fix this? or is my phone just ****ed up now?

Feedback Score
    I couldn't deal with not having Java or videos so I took mine back and got a Nokia E5. I absolutely love it.

Feedback Score
    Okay Guys, Im in a pickle how do I remove the error 503s from this phone I want to visit ANY site I want to and I'm pretty Peed off that I cant send any ringtones to it. Can I take off the parameters so that it lets me have an open web browser? I just want a free ringtone

Feedback Score
    ok... this isnt working for me!! i even reset it and then tried again and nothing happens! what can i do?

Feedback Score
    how do you do it please i cant figure it out

Feedback Score
    i cannot find it either will someone please send me or post a link pretty please with sugar!??!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11