Thread: Wow

Device(s)
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score

Wow

I was thinking of gettin a Sidekick 2009.. and currently have 300 minutes for 39.99 and SK data plan for 19.99 well tryed changing my plan to the 1000 minutes for 39.99 but then they said it would remove my SK data plan and it would be replaced with a 25.00 SK data plan lol. why is this? seems like i should be able to keep my 19.99 sk data plan and not pay an extra 5 dollars..

Device(s)
    Blackberry Storm (unlocked
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by David19
    I was thinking of gettin a Sidekick 2009.. and currently have 300 minutes for 39.99 and SK data plan for 19.99 well tryed changing my plan to the 1000 minutes for 39.99 but then they said it would remove my SK data plan and it would be replaced with a 25.00 SK data plan lol. why is this? seems like i should be able to keep my 19.99 sk data plan and not pay an extra 5 dollars..
    Nope. It is part of their new campaign to get everyone off of grandfathered plans. They raised the Blackberry data 10 bucks.

For what you have though it is a better option to change to Even More Plus plan. 500 minutes(unlimited nights/weekends)+unlimited text+smartphone data (includes Sidekick and Blackberry) for 59.99.
    When our 5 powers combine, we summon Earth's greatest champion: Captain Planet.
    Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Device(s)
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapaleeman
    Nope. It is part of their new campaign to get everyone off of grandfathered plans. They raised the Blackberry data 10 bucks.

For what you have though it is a better option to change to Even More Plus plan. 500 minutes(unlimited nights/weekends)+unlimited text+smartphone data (includes Sidekick and Blackberry) for 59.99.
    oh, i was told if i HAD a sidekick and i got the unlimited+txt+web on EM+ that i would still need to get the 30 dollar bundled web if i had the sidekick...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapaleeman
    That would depend on how many minutes myfaves minutes he used.

Device(s)
    Currently: iPhone 3G. Formerly:
    Carrier(s)
    the one with the ampersand
    Feedback Score
    They really should consider SideKick a dumbphone, especially after SideKickgate. Then you'd be able to get it SideKick data for $10 and unlimited messaging for +$10, and it'd be just like the old (not that old...) $20 Sidekick plan.

As it is now, there's really no reason to get a SideKick, unless you have a cheap SideKick data plan to use, but they're not really letting that happen.
    I've had Virgin Mobile, Helio, and Sprint-branded service. My quest to use all of Sprint's brands continues!!1?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by David19
    oh, i was told if i HAD a sidekick and i got the unlimited+txt+web on EM+ that i would still need to get the 30 dollar bundled web if i had the sidekick...

Then they are giving out conflicting information. I am looking directly on my my.t-mobile.com site and can see they are charging me 59.99 and I have a Blackberry.

The 30 extra is only if you keep your current voice plan and want to change just your data portion. I didn't have data on mine and wanted to add the Blackberry data. The price went up an extra 10 bucks and they wanted 40 dollars extra a month. I said eff that.

So I thought of going back to the Sidekick I had laying around the house. They told me it was an extra 34.99 for the SK data and messaging plan if I kept my old plan. If I changed to the EM+ plan (the no-contract one) then the 59.99 is for any smartphone data and yes the Sidekick is a smartphone whether people agree or not, check the definition (I don't agree but it is).

Anyway 59.99 a month is 500 minutes +unlimited everything else according to their CS and even the folks in the corporate store I went to.

Device(s)
    HTC One V
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Thats what I thought to, I checked Tmobile's web site and the 79.99 plan is the one were you have to put a Android phone on the 59.99 plan is supposed to be other phones but then again every cs has conflicting info.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LilKatie24
    Thats what I thought to, I checked Tmobile's web site and the 79.99 plan is the one were you have to put a Android phone on the 59.99 plan is supposed to be other phones but then again every cs has conflicting info.
    Talking just EM plus and smartphones, the 79.99 is unlimited everything.

69.99 is 1000 minutes +unlimited everything else
    59.99 is 500 minutes +unlimted everything else

I called again last night and talked to a "supervisor" and they told me this is correct (subtract 10 bucks from each if you are using a "dumbphone"). He said that they have been doing refresher trainings almost every week so some reps didn't know everything. Not sure I believe the training bit but whatever.

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note Itl
    Carrier(s)
    straight talk
    Feedback Score
    lol that they charge that much for a data plan that is not 3g on 99% of thier devices.
    A Bee bit my bottom, now my bottom's Big - Homer S.

Feedback Score
    The sidekick 2009 is very cool. i like it !