Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Metro offers Layaway on phones.....

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy 3
    Blackberry 8530
    Samsung Code
    Carriers
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Metro offers Layaway on phones.....

I found out today that here in my area (Orlando) Metro corp stores are offering layaway plans for phones!!! WTH!! That's when you know the economy is bad when cell phone companies start allowing customers to put a phone on layaway!! Is this happening across the board in all areas??

Feedback Score
    What is layware?

Carriers
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by brianiscool
    What is layware?
    google it lol
    HITMAN OF THE METRO MAFIA

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (flavor of the month: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) MetroPCS PPC6850SP)

lol i was waiting for comments i just couldnt stop laughing long enough to reply

Feedback Score
    Refurbished cell phones?

Phones
    Currently: iPhone 3G. Formerly:
    UpStage, Centro, Ocean,
    RAZR, T509, K10 "Royale" :P
    Carriers
    the one with the ampersand
    Feedback Score
    I don't know if it's an economy thing. T-Mobile does this, with their non-contract plans. It's just a way of reducing the sticker shock of the phone -- especially since users are moving toward expensive smartphones. To someone used to seeing "free phones!!1" everywhere, shelling out $400+ for a smartphone is not going to be appetizing. $20/mo for $20 months is better.
    I've had Virgin Mobile, Helio, and Sprint-branded service. My quest to use all of Sprint's brands continues!!1?

Feedback Score
    LoL I keep think T-mobile is a good deal, but it is not. Family Plan Unlimited every $139 + tax then $360 per phone. Pfft I would be broke lol.

Phones
    Currently: iPhone 3G. Formerly:
    UpStage, Centro, Ocean,
    RAZR, T509, K10 "Royale" :P
    Carriers
    the one with the ampersand
    Feedback Score
    LoL I keep think T-mobile is a good deal, but it is not. Family Plan Unlimited every $139 + tax then $360 per phone. Pfft I would be broke lol.
    It's the best deal of the nationwide carriers (Boost doesn't count ), but obviously it's more expensive than Cricket or Metro. *shrugs* It just depends on if you travel a lot, or if you're okay with bargain basement phones. For me T-Mo is the best balance between the super-huge premium nationwide carriers that get the highest-profile devices and the low-cost value "metro" carriers that don't get any high-profile devices, but that's obviously something everybody has to decide for themselves.

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy 3
    Blackberry 8530
    Samsung Code
    Carriers
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Refurbished cell phones?
    Why would anyone put a refurb phone on....oh by the way its LAYAWAY and not layWARE!!!! Anyhoo refurb phones cost less so why even bother??

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy 3
    Blackberry 8530
    Samsung Code
    Carriers
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloRobo
    It's the best deal of the nationwide carriers (Boost doesn't count ), but obviously it's more expensive than Cricket or Metro. *shrugs* It just depends on if you travel a lot, or if you're okay with bargain basement phones. For me T-Mo is the best balance between the super-huge premium nationwide carriers that get the highest-profile devices and the low-cost value "metro" carriers that don't get any high-profile devices, but that's obviously something everybody has to decide for themselves.
    blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.....yada, yada, yada......

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (flavor of the month: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) MetroPCS PPC6850SP)

use craigslist i got every phone for no more then $50 i got my touch pro for $150 almost perfect just needed rom replaced cause apps froze

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloRobo

I haven't traveled in 8 years.

Phones
    HTC Evo [Afflicted Evo 2.3.3]
    Htc EVO
    Htc Sensation 4G
    Carriers
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    theres a new unlimited gsm carrier called simple mobile and they are cheaper than tmobile by about 30 dollars. by one of their phones or use ya own gsm phone.
    Code Name: L0GiC4L 3ViL
    Quote: "Make love not war... Contribute dont leech.My insane logic gets the job done..."
    Latest Exploits:
    evo full flash (yes mms works), samsung intercept web (ask around), moto droid full flash
    Next Hijack: AFFLICTION ROM

11/4 3000th post

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx
    google it lol
    thats what i said google it. jaja

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy Indulge
    Samsung Galaxy Indulge
    Touch Pro flashed to MetroPCS (retired)
    Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by L0GiC4L 3ViL
    theres a new unlimited gsm carrier called simple mobile and they are cheaper than tmobile by about 30 dollars. by one of their phones or use ya own gsm phone.
    Just checked into that, the $50 plan only allows you to use 20MB a month, it's almost laughable. Still worth the look though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast