Thread: Is it possible too get iphone on sidekick data?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Is it possible too get iphone on sidekick data?

Is it possible too get iphone on sidekick data? i am desperate but i can not get a contract since i am not old enough.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Storm (unlocked
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by oldertwin
    Is it possible too get iphone on sidekick data? i am desperate but i can not get a contract since i am not old enough.
    YMMV but you used to be able to. If you are using pre-paid (like I believe you to be) then answer is probably not anymore. The T-Mob has been plugging holes in their internets settings for several months.

You can always try the settings, but when I checked last month the answer was no.

Settings are I believe still the same (they are below) but the T-Mob is scanning the device first to see whether or not data is enabled. This mainly effects the Blackberry and the Sidekick.

APN: hiptop.tmobile.com
    User: dummy
    Pass: dummy

You can also use their Even More Plus plan. No contract needed, just pay activation and show them your phone. 60 bucks a month gets you 500 minutes+unlimited text+unlimited data. Not sure on data only though. Their site is a little vague.
    When our 5 powers combine, we summon Earth's greatest champion: Captain Planet.
    Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Feedback Score
    I think it is very hard to do so .good luck!

http://sidekickhiptop.com/