Carrier
    Rogers ( i hate to say their name LOL)
    Feedback Score

How to call forward a Telus HSPA phone to a rogers blackberry

Hi all

I am needing some help

I am using a unlocked bb bold on Telus HSPA

I also have a work Rogers bb

I have spoken with 3 times now and they still cant advise me how to call forward my bb bold to my work bb

When i was on cdma i used to dial *72 then the number i wished to call forward to (this does not work)

Then a rep told me to try *67 then the number i wished to call forward to (this does not work)

Anyone know or have any ideas?

Feedback Score
    From the difficult to find page at telusmobility.com

Call Forwarding for HSPA Devices

You have many options to choose when you want to redirect your incoming calls to another number. These options are shown below as well as instructions on how to activate them. You may also be able to manage call forwarding from the settings menu on your phone.
    Call Forward Unconditional: Forwards all incoming calls to another number.

To activate:

1. Dial *21* before the area code and number you want to forward your calls
    2. Then dial # and then press SEND (send key varies by handset). (*21*4161234567# + SEND)
    3. You will see a message informing you that call forwarding has been activated.

To deactivate:

1. Dial #21# and then press the SEND key.

Call Forward Busy: Calls will get forwarded only when you are on the phone and the line is busy

To activate:

1. Dial *67* before the area code and number you want to forward your calls.
    2. Then dial # and then press SEND (send key varies by handset). (*67*4161234567# + SEND)
    3. You will see a prompt informing you that call forwarding has been activated.

To deactivate:

1. Dial #67# and then press the SEND key.

Call Forward Not Reachable: Calls are forwarded if your phone is turned off or out of coverage

To activate:

1. Dial *62* before the area code and number you want to forward your calls.
    2. Then dial # and then press SEND (send key varies by handset). (*62*4161234567# + SEND)

To deactivate:

1. Dial #62# and then press the SEND key.

Call Forward No reply: Calls will get forwarded only if your phone rings and is not answered.

To activate:

1. Dial *61* before the area code and number you want to forward your calls.
    2. Then dial # and then press SEND (send key varies by handset). (*61*4161234567# + SEND)

To deactivate:

1. Dial #61# and then press the SEND key.

Call Forward Variable: Calls will get forward based on how long your phone rings.

You get to choose how long you want the phone to ring (in seconds) before it gets forwarded.

To activate:

1. Dial *004* before the area code and number you want to forward your calls.
    2. Then dial * and then the number of seconds you want the phone to ring before it forwards (choose from10,20 or 30) and then press # and SEND (send key varies by handset). (For 10 seconds: *004*4161234567*10# + SEND)

To deactivate:

1. Dial #004# and then press the SEND key.

Additional Information

* These procedures work in North America wherever you have coverage, and are subject to roaming fees.
    * Call Forwarding cannot be added to prepaid accounts.
    * Additional call forwarded minutes, over 3,000 per month, are billed at 25˘ each.

Feedback Score
    Additionally, many GSM/HSPA phones have these codes built-in to call forward or a call redirect menu. Since Telus is using the standardized codes, you may not need to worry about the actual codes at all.

For example, my SE 510a there is a menu:

Settings - Calls - Forward Calls

All the options to set the various call forward settings and to disable are there.

Metro Vancouver{Surrey BC} (Desi/Apna Town)
    Carriers
    (Bell HSDPA&EVDO onPostPaid&PrePaid)
    [Telus Pre-Paid CDMA on 1x(Best Prepaid option in market)]
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robsaw
    From the difficult to find page at telusmobility.com

Call Forwarding for HSPA Devices

You have many options to choose when you want to redirect your incoming calls to another number. These options are shown below as well as instructions on how to activate them. You may also be able to manage call forwarding from the settings menu on your phone.
    Call Forward Unconditional: Forwards all incoming calls to another number.

To activate:

1. Dial *21* before the area code and number you want to forward your calls
    2. Then dial # and then press SEND (send key varies by handset). (*21*4161234567# + SEND)
    3. You will see a message informing you that call forwarding has been activated.

To deactivate:

1. Dial #21# and then press the SEND key.

Call Forward Busy: Calls will get forwarded only when you are on the phone and the line is busy

To activate:

1. Dial *67* before the area code and number you want to forward your calls.
    2. Then dial # and then press SEND (send key varies by handset). (*67*4161234567# + SEND)

To deactivate:

1. Dial #67# and then press the SEND key.

Call Forward Not Reachable: Calls are forwarded if your phone is turned off or out of coverage

To activate:

1. Dial *62* before the area code and number you want to forward your calls.
    2. Then dial # and then press SEND (send key varies by handset). (*62*4161234567# + SEND)

To deactivate:

1. Dial #62# and then press the SEND key.

Call Forward No reply: Calls will get forwarded only if your phone rings and is not answered.

To activate:

1. Dial *61* before the area code and number you want to forward your calls.
    2. Then dial # and then press SEND (send key varies by handset). (*61*4161234567# + SEND)

To deactivate:

1. Dial #61# and then press the SEND key.

Call Forward Variable: Calls will get forward based on how long your phone rings.

You get to choose how long you want the phone to ring (in seconds) before it gets forwarded.

To activate:

1. Dial *004* before the area code and number you want to forward your calls.
    2. Then dial * and then the number of seconds you want the phone to ring before it forwards (choose from10,20 or 30) and then press # and SEND (send key varies by handset). (For 10 seconds: *004*4161234567*10# + SEND)

To deactivate:

1. Dial #004# and then press the SEND key.

Additional Information

* These procedures work in North America wherever you have coverage, and are subject to roaming fees.
    * Call Forwarding cannot be added to prepaid accounts.
    * Additional call forwarded minutes, over 3,000 per month, are billed at 25˘ each.

You can call fwd on pre-paid, I tried it before and now I tried it again after reading your post, I however did not answer the call to see weather your pre-paid balance gets used or not. So yes you can call fwd on prepaid but I am not sure about the cost.
    My Month to Month Bell Plan on HSPA/EVDO
    15000 Outgoing Seconds a Month(250Min), Unlimited Incoming Calls, Unlimited eve&weekend 6pmto8am,Unlimited Text From Canada to Canada&USA Incld LandLine, Unlimited FWDing, Enhanced Voice Mail, Caller ID, Conference Calling/Call Waiting, If I go over my 15000 Seconds (Extra seconds are 2.5c for every 15 seconds)=10c a Min, Canadian LD 2c for every 15 Seconds=8c a min, USA LD = 3.5c for every 15 Seconds=15c a min,
    $22 a month + BC Taxes @ 12%

Phones
    Nokia E51
    Blackberry 8320
    Carrier
    Rogers ( i hate to say their name LOL)
    Feedback Score
    thanks robsaw

my unlocked bb bold i can go to options - call forwarding and then input the number i wish to call forward to

i have tried it and it works so assume this is ok as i do have free call forwarding on my account and Telus wont charge me for not using one of the codes above?

its amazing as i mentioned this way to do this to all 3 telus reps i spoke to and they said this method will not work with telus hspa

none of them knew what coes was correct