Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Sprint Nextel Corporation Completes Acquisition Of Virgin Mobile USA, Inc.

Phone
    Kyocera DuraMax
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I would switch to prepay if it was cheaper per line. Right now that would have to be less than $30/month. If I was on a single line plan I would switch to prepaid. Heck I would have already switched to Boost or PagePlus...probably the latter for coverage reasons. I think a lot of people are in the same situation. If it is cheaper per line and overall they will switch. Right now that isn't happening because for families it is still cheaper for postpaid unless they really need unlimited minutes.

Phones
    EVO LTE
    EVO LTE
    Wishing for a CDMA smartphone w/ptt
    Carriers
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by macuser09
    I would switch to prepay if it was cheaper per line. Right now that would have to be less than $30/month. If I was on a single line plan I would switch to prepaid. Heck I would have already switched to Boost or PagePlus...probably the latter for coverage reasons. I think a lot of people are in the same situation. If it is cheaper per line and overall they will switch. Right now that isn't happening because for families it is still cheaper for postpaid unless they really need unlimited minutes.
    Metro PCS is an option, 4 lines for $100 and they don't have roaming restrictions like Cricket

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6