Phones
    VX9200
    8330m
    U350
    Carrier
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score

T-mobile Preaid port in to Page Plus

I had T-mobile or I still do, I had been trying to port my number since one and frequently called each company, The first time I called Page Plus they said T-Mobile delayed my number until 9:30 I was like WTF???? I was like oh uh ok, so I called T-mobile and said the number is still active with them and I turned around and called Page Plus and it said the Port is in process and wont take any longer than 3 hours, I was thrilled since my aunt needs a phone asap! then 3 hours later did *22890 then failed called page plus and said 30 more minutes due to the computers being slow today sigh.... waited 30 minutes and told me to call t mobile and see whats going on. Gave T-mobile a call and said the port is open and waiting for page plus. Called one hour later Page plus and said its open and call t mobile. I decided to wait another hour did *22890 and failed again. Tried to call page plus but they were closer and T-mobile is saying the same thing! What should I do should I wait until the morning? Any porting advice? I read to call and give them the porting info next. I took note of that will do!

Thanks

Phones
    Droid Eris
    TP2
    iPad ♥
    Carriers
    VZW,
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    google verizon port checker, go to the site, and enter your number. that will tell you if the port is complete. if it is, then dial *228 and pick option 1.

Feedback Score
    Maybe I was just impatient, but my Tmo2go to PP port took an extra call to PP for completion. I ported into an existing PP account, which may have complicated things. The online Vz port checker showed completed, but my phone wouldn't program with the new # (old Tmobile #). A call to PP & another programming attempt, all was well. I never talked to Tmo during this process.

Carriers
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I had a normal T-mobile postpaid...called PP CS at @8:30pm I think, they did their thing, but as I was calling on the phone to be ported, I had to hang up and call back. I called back at 9:15pm (I think they closed at 9:30 or something...all I remember was it was 15 minutes before PP CS closed for the night and the whole process took 45 minutes) and voila, they said it was done. They had me dial *22890 and it was done. You'll know your t-mobile number has been ported over also as it gives you a "no signal". That also effectively cancels your t-mobile plan without you having to do anything else.

Phones
    droid x
    DROID X
    Carrier
    PPC
    Feedback Score
    how can a tmo GSM phone work on pageplus CDMA network which essentially is verizon?

Carrier
    I <3 Verizon!
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by turbineblade
    how can a tmo GSM phone work on pageplus CDMA network which essentially is verizon?
    Is this a serious post?

Phones
    Nokia 6315i
    Motorola V3m
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by turbineblade
    It's the phone number to be ported from a T-Mobile GSM phone to a Verizon CDMA phone.

Phones
    Nokia 6315i
    Motorola V3m
    Feedback Score
    I ported my daughter's # from T-Mobile to PP about 2 months ago. Submitted on line from PP website. It took about 15 minutes, tmo phone stopped working and then PP phone went through activation successfully. Maybe I'm just lucky...