Phones
    Moto Droid (Me)
    Alias 2 (wife)
    Boulder (son)
    Carriers
    Verizon (since 2006);
    Feedback Score

Problem with Bloo/Facebook

I tried to reinstall Bloo after a reset of my Moto Droid. When I signed into my Facebook account, I made the stupid mistake of checking off to log in automatically each time I access Facebook. The reason it was a stupid mistake was because when I got the 6 digit code so I could activate Bloo, it wouldn't let me sign in because it says my password is incorrect when I enter the activation code.

Any way I can get rid of the auto log in for my FB account?
    I am no longer an employee of VZW, I left on good terms and still think VZW is the best network in the U.S. and most helpful CSR's in any industry.

God Bless our U.S. Military.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm
    I tried to reinstall Bloo after a reset of my Moto Droid. When I signed into my Facebook account, I made the stupid mistake of checking off to log in automatically each time I access Facebook. The reason it was a stupid mistake was because when I got the 6 digit code so I could activate Bloo, it wouldn't let me sign in because it says my password is incorrect when I enter the activation code.

Any way I can get rid of the auto log in for my FB account?

not sure if it'll work, but if you goto menu->settings->Applications->manage applications

Find bloo and see if there is an option in there or clear cache button?

I assume you already tried finding the setting in bloo with the menu button while the app is open right/

Phones
    Moto Droid (Me)
    Alias 2 (wife)
    Boulder (son)
    Carriers
    Verizon (since 2006);
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by evilbaby
    not sure if it'll work, but if you goto menu->settings->Applications->manage applications

Find bloo and see if there is an option in there or clear cache button?

I assume you already tried finding the setting in bloo with the menu button while the app is open right/
    Force Stop and Uninstall are the only two options evilbaby. I think it might be somehow related to my browser to delete saved passwords or something. Great idea though and I tried it immediately.