Thread: Lost voicemail password

Feedback Score

Lost voicemail password

Hey, I don't remember setting a voicemail password, and all of the usual suspects fail to let me in. Nevertheless, I have a voicemail that I want to listen to. I've tried calling customer service at least 10 times today, but always get "all circuits are busy". Is there any other way to reset the password? Is a dealer able to do it (guessing no)?

Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blub
    Hey, I don't remember setting a voicemail password, and all of the usual suspects fail to let me in. Nevertheless, I have a voicemail that I want to listen to. I've tried calling customer service at least 10 times today, but always get "all circuits are busy". Is there any other way to reset the password? Is a dealer able to do it (guessing no)?
    Dealers cannot change the voicemail password. You could email Page Plus at customerservice@pagepluscellular.com if you are unable to get through by phone. They will reset your voicemail account, which resets your password and erases your messages.
    Trevor Keith
    tk@tkeith.com

Phones
    HTC Eris
    HTC Eris
    Samsung Omnia i910
    Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blub
    If you are emailing PPC, make sure you include your ACCOUNT password as well. Account passwords are, by default, the last 4 of your mobile number. This password is needed to make any changes to your account.