Thread: Samsung SCH-R451C

Feedback Score

Samsung SCH-R451C

ok this may sound stupid i know but i bought the straight talk phone yesterday well today while it was in my pocketbook buttons was being pushed and now it says prepaid service disable what is this and how do i set it back up does anybody know the entry code to put the prepaid service back up

Phone
    SCH-R451C
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    You will need to contact customer service to get it reactivated, takes about 5mins for them to do it.

Rob

Feedback Score
    ty im still waiting form them to active it i ported my old number to my knew phone and wait for it to active before i can do the other i was just seeing if there was a way to go around it.

Feedback Score
    You do know how to lock the phones buttons now though . . . right?
    If not, then all you have to do to lock the button keypad so that nothing will be dialed while it is in your pocket is press and hold down the * key next to the 0 key. To unlock it you will need to press the left dash/softkey and then immediately press the * key.

Phones
    Samsung R451C
    Nokia E71
    Carriers
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dpnetboy
    You do know how to lock the phones buttons now though . . . right?
    If not, then all you have to do to lock the button keypad so that nothing will be dialed while it is in your pocket is press and hold down the * key next to the 0 key. To unlock it you will need to press the left dash/softkey and then immediately press the * key.
    What and where is the left dash/softkey? Thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rhondap
    What and where is the left dash/softkey? Thanks
    It's the same key you would hit on the front of the phone to bring up the phones menu if the dialing pad was unlocked. Let's just call it the menu button to avoid confusion. Once you hit that menu button (again, this is after the phone dialing pad has already been locked and you are trying to unlock it) a prompt will pop up on your phone screen that tells you to hit the * button that's located right next to the 0 button. Hit it quickly and it will unlock the dialing pad. This feature is essential if you use a holster case like I do or even if you just carry it in your pocket.

Phones
    Samsung R451C
    Nokia E71
    Carriers
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    ^^^^^ Thanks!

Phones
    r451c
    LG 290c
    LG 220c
    Carriers
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (r451[TF268435458907346341000000014803698499] UP.Browser/6.2.3.8 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

You know, the same thing happened to me when I got my first ST phone. I called customer sevice they had me enter something in code entry mode and it was fixed. It took less than 3 minutes to fix the problem.
    Tabinat0r
    E-mail: tfitts89@gmail.com
    Phone: (480) 369-8499
    My Facebook
    My MySpace