Phones
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    UT8010
    Palm Centro
    Carriers
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Question Account Numbers for Page Plus

What is our account numbers from page plus incase a customer wants to port out there number?

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Your phone number is your account number

Phone
    LG VX5500 X2 (PPC) - LG800g (TF) - Nokia 6030 (T-Mo)
    Carriers
    Page Plus X2 (Verizon) - T-Mo2Go(GR) -
    Feedback Score
    In a moment of total mental collapse I once tried to port my number out of PP. I furnished everything I knew about the account. Phone number, PIN code, name, address and the DOB of my 5th X-wife. Verizon immediately turned my phone off. After a week of "need more information" and numerous phone calls I gave up and stopped the process.
    I never called PP to find out what information I needed. I am under the assumption the phone number is not the account number.
    In retrospect the failed attempt is the best thing that has happened to me in my prepaid carrier.

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 25jive1
    I never called PP to find out what information I needed. I am under the assumption the phone number is not the account number.
    In retrospect the failed attempt is the best thing that has happened to me in my prepaid carrier.
    You would be assuming wrong.

Feedback Score
    In a moment of total mental collapse I once tried to port my number out of PP. I furnished everything I knew about the account. Phone number, PIN code, name, address and the DOB of my 5th X-wife. Verizon immediately turned my phone off. After a week of "need more information" and numerous phone calls I gave up and stopped the process.
    Pageplus is requiring verification of port outs before they release them. I know that because I ported one phone to airvoice wireless. I bet you were going to try mingo. I got a text message, saying the port has been delayed. I called Airvoice, they told me to call pageplus and ask them to continue with the port out. Then after that was done, I called airvoice back and told them it has been released, 5 minutes later I was using airvoice.

Since, you stopped the port out. Do you still have page plus service with that phone or no service and did you lose any minutes?

Phone
    Carriers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gpatrick900
    Since, you stopped the port out. Do you still have page plus service with that phone or no service and did you lose any minutes?
    I never lost service on the Page Plus phone. I seemed the PP phone knew nothing of what was going on. I did however lose service on the phone I was porting to (also activated on VZW). I even lost the phone number on that phone.

Feedback Score
    I never lost service on the Page Plus phone. I seemed the PP phone knew nothing of what was going on. I did however lose service on the phone I was porting to (also activated on VZW). I even lost the phone number on that phone.
    That is very strange. You would think companies would know how to port in.

Inpulse/Verizon
    prepaid is the phone number plus the last four digit of your phone number and your phones esn/hex number unless you changed it online. They will ask you to change this if you activate the phone online.

Pageplus
    prepaid is the phone number plus the last four digit of your phone and your phone esn/hex number. Plus they require you to call to verify the port out.

Airvoice is just your phone number and esn/hex number of your phone.

Verizon postpaid, Phone Number, your account number plus the passcode. Which could be the last 4 digits of your phone number.

Phone
    Carriers
    Feedback Score

Pageplus
    prepaid is the phone number plus the last four digit of your phone and your phone esn/hex number. Plus they require you to call to verify the port out.
    At the time I was not aware I needed to call PP. I've ran into problems in the past contacting the "porter". I've learned you should let the "portee" handle it.
    As it worked out I'm glad the port failed. It was a silly idea on my part to even think of it. I've learned my lesson. PP is the place to be.

Feedback Score
    At the time I was not aware I needed to call PP. I've ran into problems in the past contacting the "porter". I've learned you should let the "portee" handle it.
    As it worked out I'm glad the port failed. It was a silly idea on my part to even think of it. I've learned my lesson. PP is the place to be.
    Maybe verizon is not "Handling PP" as it should. I wonder if it because Pageplus is to busy and takes longer to release the account.

I was told to contact the porter myself. The portee couldn't get it done. So maybe it depends on each situation.

Carrier
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Pageplus[/B] prepaid is the phone number plus the last four digit of your phone and your phone esn/hex number. Plus they require you to call to verify the port out.
    gpatrick, do you mean the PP acct # is the 10 digit phone number + the last 4 digits repeated + the ESN?

Thanx for the info but wow that is some long acct #

Feedback Score
    Cell Saver

Pageplus requires the esn of the phone in use plus the phone number and your passcode-for account changes. For porting in, it is at least the ESN of the phone, plus your current phone number

Phones
    HTC Eris
    HTC Eris
    Samsung Omnia i910
    Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cell Saver
    gpatrick, do you mean the PP acct # is the 10 digit phone number + the last 4 digits repeated + the ESN?

Thanx for the info but wow that is some long acct #
    The PPC account number is your phone number. In order to make changes to your account (ie MDN Change, ESN Change) you need your current ESN and your account password (which by default is the last 4 of your phone number)

Carrier
    I <3 Verizon!
    Feedback Score
    I've ported out twice. Both times the account number was the phone number, and the pin was the last four of your phone number. If I ever come back to prepaid, P+ will be my first stop. But I just needed the data from Sprint.

Phones
    Galaxy S3
    Galaxy Nexus
    Tmobile Galaxy S2
    Carriers
    Straight Talk TMobile 4G
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    that would be easy to port someone else number then, if someone knows your phone number, and password is last 4 digits of you phone number. that is kind of stupid if you ask me.
    I know lot of my friends phone number with pageplus sheesh :P

Carrier
    I <3 Verizon!
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Theghazi
    that would be easy to port someone else number then, if someone knows your phone number, and password is last 4 digits of you phone number. that is kind of stupid if you ask me.
    I know lot of my friends phone number with pageplus sheesh :P
    Blackmail them! they give you X amount of money, or you steal their money.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast