Thread: Tracfone service disabled W175

Feedback Score

Smile Tracfone service disabled W175

Hello I would please like some information. I have a safe link Motorola w175 with minutes on the phone and active until 05/10. I had a air card and put the it in the wrong place and the phone says service disabled. Is there a code to put to re enable the phone.
    Thank You,
    l.o.

Feedback Score
    You will need help from customer service. If you can call 1-800-876-5753 that would be good or else email this guy elombillo@tracfone.com

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    ..or you can go here http://www.tracfone.com/case_select_...k=tech_support enter your serial number, then click the prepaid disabled option. It'll give you the codes to get your service back up
    Castrol EDGE 5W-30 is my drug of choice.

Primary: iPhone 6 64GB, Lumia 635, & LG L90: 5 lines, 1x $15 5GB data, 2x $5 Android web, 1x $2.99 T-Zones, corp discount + $10/mo loyalty discount = $93/mo tax inclusive
    Secondary: iPhone 4S & Optimus Dynamic II: TracFone (Verizon); LG Mach: RingPlus (Sprint)
    Tablet: iPad Mini Retina w/ T-Mobile 4G LTE

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisme
    You will need help from customer service. If you can call 1-800-876-5753 that would be good or else email this guy elombillo@tracfone.com
    SafeLink is a separate division of the Tracfone family. It isn't Tracfone, Net10, or Straight Talk. It is its own entity.

Call SafeLink CS at 1-800-378-1684 or 1-800-977-3768.

Don't bother with Tracfone CS or Executive Resolutions. They just put you on hold and transfer you to SafeLink.

And don't bother Elston. That is overkill and he might end up referring it back to SafeLink anyway.

Carrier
    PagePlus - No Dealer Required
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by annepani
    SafeLink is a separate division of the Tracfone family. It isn't Tracfone, Net10, or Straight Talk. It is its own entity.

Call SafeLink CS at 1-800-378-1684 or 1-800-977-3768.

Don't bother with Tracfone CS or Executive Resolutions. They just put you on hold and transfer you to SafeLink.

And don't bother Elston. That is overkill and he might end up referring it back to SafeLink anyway.
    Has anyone tried entering a safelink fone s/n in trac tech sup online? I'm curious what the system directs you to do......I'm guessing it is recognized as being in the trac database. Which would then I believe allow the fone to use the trac tech sup online system. But, again, I'm just guessing. Another indication that this may work is that you can add airtime to a safelink fone with tac airtime cards.

As far as not bothering Elston?? He has been on many forums including this one (very recently) offering help with any trac issues. He made no mention of things one should do before they call him. Sounds like an open offer to call him for all issues.

Feedback Score
    If one's phone is kaput and another isn't available, one could take care of business online. That's why I suggested it.

Phones
    w370
    LG 200C
    Kyocera 126C
    Carriers
    Net10
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tracnet
    Has anyone tried entering a safelink fone s/n in trac tech sup online? I'm curious what the system directs you to do......I'm guessing it is recognized as being in the trac database. Which would then I believe allow the fone to use the trac tech sup online system. But, again, I'm just guessing. Another indication that this may work is that you can add airtime to a safelink fone with tac airtime cards.

As far as not bothering Elston?? He has been on many forums including this one (very recently) offering help with any trac issues. He made no mention of things one should do before they call him. Sounds like an open offer to call him for all issues.
    I think a Safelink phone is basically a Tracfone, that is enrolled in a special plan. Just like the 50 or 100 minute plans except it is not open enrollment. Safelink phones come to the customer activated so they are already enrolled in the plan.

As participants in the plan, they also get bonus minutes auto applied when you add a regular tracfone airtime card. The per minute rate for Safelink phones is always 20 cents a minute so bonus minutes are added to certain regular cards to meet this rate.
    There's no present. There's only the immediate future and the recent past.George Carlin

Feedback Score
    Very old post I know but I found it via a google search. Just as an FYI for others, I can confirm that IsLand_BoY's tip and link worked perfectly to fix the "Prepaid Service Disabled" message on a relative's Safelink phone. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLand_BoY View Post
    ..or you can go here http://www.tracfone.com/case_select_...k=tech_support enter your serial number, then click the prepaid disabled option. It'll give you the codes to get your service back up
    Confirming once again, that this is absolutely the correct way to solve a Service Disabled message with TracFone.

I somehow disabled my service from something I entered wrong in Code Entry mode, and this procedure fixed it right away.