Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 55 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105
Results 1,561 to 1,568 of 1568

Thread: Attention All T-Mobile Pre-Paid Customers!

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Would it be possible to hack out the Upgrade nag on the Android 7.6.4 version? I'm getting 2 different kinds, one with a dialog popup that has an Upgrade button, and one that stays at the top in the browser window until you touch Decline.
    I've turned off notifications in the settings, but that's apparently not the kind of notification that setting is for.
    Shawn

Feedback Score
    I thought I was done with Android... I no longer have a test device. I will try and see what can be done. Been very busy, so it could take a while.

Feedback Score
    What's this about ?

Feedback Score
    All links in OP are dead, maybe unstikey this?

Device(s)
    Moto E (T-Mo); Moto G (PPC)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Wow. I still use this modified version of Opera Mini on my T-Mobile line of service (a back up device on Legacy PAYGO). I'd hate to see this thread go away for historic reasons, but it obviously hadn't been posted to for a long time, as the later active posters have likely given up the cause as newer versions of Mini aren't modifiable. Maybe it could be archived some way to keep it available for reference. Or just left alone. ☺

Update: On page 102, Post 1518, the link for the Opera Mini .apk file still works. That would be the latest version I'm aware of that does (v7.6.4). The .ipa files listed in posts after are obviously for iOS.
    Last edited by whacker; 07-12-2017 at 02:43 PM.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by whacker View Post
    Wow. I still use this modified version of Opera Mini on my T-Mobile line of service (a back up device on Legacy PAYGO). I'd hate to see this thread go away for historic reasons, but it obviously hadn't been posted to for a long time, as the later active posters have likely given up the cause as newer versions of Mini aren't modifiable. Maybe it could be archived some way to keep it available for reference. Or just left alone. ☺
    I guess everyone moved on to better (cheaper) things? Switched to RingPlus myself, then when they went down, switched to FreedomPop. When FP goes down, it'll be hard to go back to not having real data, but I'm too cheap to get a real plan so I'll probably be coming back for that hacked Opera. Been keeping a couple legacy T-Mo ToGo Gold Rewards alive for when that happens.

Feedback Score
    I know it still works for android Opera mini. Does it still works for iOS version? I tried it on IOS 10.3 iphone but I don't get any web page loading...

Device(s)
    Moto E (T-Mo); Moto G (PPC)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    I don't have any experience running the iOS version, but based on using Android and all of the reading I've done over the years, you might try altering the Protocol setting in use, in the Settings area of the app. Usually there are only two choices; try flipping it to whatever the other choice is.

Honestly, the number of web sites that no longer have a WAP friendly mobile site are increasing to the point where Opera Mini versions before v8 will hardly get you into any sites. And Opera is trying very hard to get people to drop its use as well, as I'm sure they'd like to scrap server support for that product.

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 55 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105