Page 22 of 100 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention All T-Mobile Pre-Paid Customers!

Phones
    LG 290C
    Nokia 6300 (unlocked)
    Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    I believe I have that. What OS are you running?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfoner View Post
    I believe I have that. What OS are you running?
    I have it running on XP and Vista.

To be sure that you have java SE, not ME, try detecting which version Java you installed:
    http://java.com/en/download/installe...tect=jre&try=1

Running running this java app within your browser:
    http://java.com/en/java_in_action/mplayit.jsp

If all seems to we working, try running the emulator by right clicking the emulator.jar and then do 'open
    with', then chose java SE as the program to use for opening.

Phones
    LG 290C
    Nokia 6300 (unlocked)
    Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    The top link informs me that Java is up to date. And the game in the second link works just fine. I'm running Windows 7, and it appears that this is somewhat of a problem with Windows 7. I tried the app on an XP computer and it worked fine. (However, I didn't try it tethered to a phone, so I can't be completely sure.) I'm able to launch Opera Mini if I use microemu's web launcher. However, that wouldn't work because I would need to have a working internet connection to load it. Also, I wasn't able to maintain the connection when I switched to T-Mobile internet.

Feedback Score
    I think it might just be a file association problem that you are having.

Try right clicking on the emulator.jar and do 'open with'.
    Chose java SE as the program.

Phone
    Nokia C7 Astound
    Carrier
    T-Mobile Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by laorulez View Post
    Is anyone else having problems w/ CNN
    Yes I believe the T-Mobile branded CNN site is toast. It's been down for days. CaptSmokey's CNN link will forward to the regular CNN site if you wait a minute. Too bad because that was my goto site. Much nicer than the regular CNN site IMHO.

CNN Money and SI.com are still working without a proxy if anyone's interested.

tmobile.cnnmoney.mlogic.mobi

tmobile.si.mlogic.mobi

Phones
    LG 290C
    Nokia 6300 (unlocked)
    Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdole888 View Post
    I think it might just be a file association problem that you are having.

Try right clicking on the emulator.jar and do 'open with'.
    Chose java SE as the program.
    Whenever I try to open the file like that, I get the "could not find the main class" error. I guess we'll have to see if anyone else on here has Windows 7, and if they are able to get it to work.

The best thing would be if someone could figure out how to modify where the desktop Opera points to the Turbo servers.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfoner View Post
    Whenever I try to open the file like that, I get the "could not find the main class" error. I guess we'll have to see if anyone else on here has Windows 7, and if they are able to get it to work.

The best thing would be if someone could figure out how to modify where the desktop Opera points to the Turbo servers.
    From what I gathered on the net, opera desktop doesn't work like the opera mobile. They don't use web server, but use some kid of web proxy.

Phones
    LG 290C
    Nokia 6300 (unlocked)
    Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    I believe they use basically the same technology. Whether you call it server or proxy, the concept is the same: Opera downloads the page, tweaks it, and then feeds it to the browser.

Feedback Score
    Hello everybody, I have a Motorola V360 and I use T-Zones almost every day to check sports scores. I have a pay as you go plan and my balance is about $75. However, I got that "Sorry. Web Plan is not available for purchase on this device." error message today around 9:45 PM and I am still getting that message. Is there any way around this or do I need to put more minutes on my phone? (I think last time when I got that message, I did not have any minutes on my phone).

Thanks

Carriers
    Boost Mobile & T-Mobile prepaid
    Feedback Score
    yes, simply point your phone's web browser to http://tmobile.captsmokey.com/m and choose the normal proxy option since SSL on my portal is still down and my host's customer support has not and i doubt that they will respond. But i'll keep bugging them.

As a reminder to all, it's not recommended to login to any website requiring a login, like Email, shopping, banking, IM, etc. If you do so, it's at your own risk, and i am not responsible for anything that happens after you login. I'm doing what i can to get my host to fix SSL on my proxy so you all can safely login to sites like the ones mentioned above. My apologies for this inconvenience.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PATCOman View Post
    Hello everybody, I have a Motorola V360 and I use T-Zones almost every day to check sports scores. I have a pay as you go plan and my balance is about $75. However, I got that "Sorry. Web Plan is not available for purchase on this device." error message today around 9:45 PM and I am still getting that message. Is there any way around this or do I need to put more minutes on my phone? (I think last time when I got that message, I did not have any minutes on my phone).

Thanks
    since yesterday I have had the same problem accessing espn. I don't know what is going on with t-zones or web-zones for prepaid users. I cannot even check my account balance on t-zones.

Use the gateway in captsmokey (first post) and type the mobile site you wish to go. it works for me to check world cup schedule.

BTW, Thanks Capt Smokey!

Phones
    Nexus 4
    HTC Sensation 4G (Previous)
    Carriers
    Straight Talk (T Mobile)
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for your continued efforts Capt Smokey. It's really appreciated by us all.

I however have been having problems trying to many of the links on your site now. Yahoo works. BBC works, but CNN and many links do not work anymore. Anyone else experiencing this problem? I'm receiving "Sorry. Web Plan is not available for purchase on this device." for many of the links, even though I'm going through Capt Smokey's website.

Carriers
    Boost Mobile & T-Mobile prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoV3-Slut View Post
    Thanks for your continued efforts Capt Smokey. It's really appreciated by us all.

I however have been having problems trying to many of the links on your site now. Yahoo works. BBC works, but CNN and many links do not work anymore. Anyone else experiencing this problem? I'm receiving "Sorry. Web Plan is not available for purchase on this device." for many of the links, even though I'm going through Capt Smokey's website.

Your very welcome. What are the links that quit working? I'll look into this matter, and patch the portal if needed.

Feedback Score
    Thanks! As of now, I found another way to get the scores, even though it is a pain.

Phones
    Nexus 4
    HTC Sensation 4G (Previous)
    Carriers
    Straight Talk (T Mobile)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptSmokey6 View Post
    Your very welcome. What are the links that quit working? I'll look into this matter, and patch the portal if needed.
    My apologies. I believe I was connecting to your old site. I tried again now and most sites work except all the CNN links don't see to work. CaptSmokey6, can you see if you can connect to actual articles with any of your CNN links? I can't get to any actual news articles on CNN.

Thanks again for your hard work CaptSmokey6.

Page 22 of 100 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 72 ... LastLast