Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention All T-Mobile Pre-Paid Customers!

Device(s)
    ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe, Nexus 4, Lumia 650 dual sim
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T,
    Feedback Score
    Thanks! That did it.

Quote Originally Posted by euro4xme
    Go to Tmobile Pro, enter gmail.com into the URL in place of google.com. Once you get there, simply log in with your user ID and password.

Feedback Score

BlackBerry 8320 on T-Mobile Prepaid

I just bought a useed BlackBerry 8320 earlier this week and put my T-Mobile prepaid SIM card in it, so this is a very welcome thread. Thank you!

Device(s)
    LG G Stylo
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Go to Tmobile Pro, enter gmail.com into the URL in place of google.com. Once you get there, simply log in with your user ID and password.
    How do we know if that's a secure proxy euro4xme? I don't like putting my User ID and password in a site that T-Mobile doesn't support. I'll stick to CaptSmokey's Yahoo email and previewing my Comcast email thru T-Mobile for now.

Maybe I'm being too paranoid.

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible S
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Even More Plus
    Feedback Score
    Can you add the Yahoo link listed here ?

Device(s)
    Treo 650
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Beejer
    How do we know if that's a secure proxy euro4xme? I don't like putting my User ID and password in a site that T-Mobile doesn't support. I'll stick to CaptSmokey's Yahoo email and previewing my Comcast email thru T-Mobile for now.

Maybe I'm being too paranoid.
    If you are paranoid, I would suggest setting gmail up so a copy of emails sent to your gmail account would get copied to a yahoo account. Now, you'll be able to pick up your emails via yahoo email.

Device(s)
    LG G Stylo
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    If you are paranoid, I would suggest setting gmail up so a copy of emails sent to your gmail account would get copied to a yahoo account. Now, you'll be able to pick up your emails via yahoo email.
    Thx for the tip euro4xme. That sounds like an excellent workaround. Appreciate the reply. Cheers

On another note I've lost all images in the last few days. Yahoo and ABC didn't work before but now all sites have no images. When I check "This Page/Images Mode" on all sites it shows "Images Mode Unavailable" and it's grayed out. Do they come and go or are images gone for good?

TIA, Beejer

Device(s)
    Treo 650
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Beejer
    Thx for the tip euro4xme. That sounds like an excellent workaround. Appreciate the reply. Cheers

On another note I've lost all images in the last few days. Yahoo and ABC didn't work before but now all sites have no images. When I check "This Page/Images Mode" on all sites it shows "Images Mode Unavailable" and it's grayed out. Do they come and go or are images gone for good?

TIA, Beejer
    I just noticed that. I'm not sure why. Image on CNN does work however. Perhaps someone else can explain why.

Device(s)
    LG G4, Galaxy S6, Moto E LTE, Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, FreedomPop, TracFone
    Feedback Score
    I just noticed that. I'm not sure why. Image on CNN does work however. Perhaps someone else can explain why.
    I'm still seeing images on CNN, ESPN, ABC News Traffic.com and BBC News. Except for the Yahoo! logo, images are missing from Yahoo (as they have always been for me). I no longer seem to able open My Radar at all.

It may be location, handset or APN related. I'm in San Francisco with a Nokia N95-3 and using APN wap.voicestream.com
    My site: PrepaidPhoneNews.com My other sites: wapreview.com, boostapps.com

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible S
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Even More Plus
    Feedback Score
    I can't seem to get the BBC News link to work on my iPhone.

Device(s)
    ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe, Nexus 4, Lumia 650 dual sim
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T,
    Feedback Score
    So far, I have tried to open BBC news on the following phones and it does NOT work. It displays an arror. Moto Q9h, Treo 750, and Samsung blackjack. They are all using IE mobile. BTW, anyway to get these links or even tzones in general to work on opera mini?

EDIT: I just tried it on Opera mobile on the q9h and it worked. A couple of links on BBC's website did display 'parse exception" though. Looks like an XML parsing issue.

Quote Originally Posted by jalaram
    I can't seem to get the BBC News link to work on my iPhone.
    Last edited by mrcamp; 01-19-2010 at 08:30 AM.

Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile & T-Mobile prepaid
    Feedback Score
    I can explain the broken images problem. On some of the listed websites, the images are on a URL that t-mobile doesn't allow, so therefore you get the broken images. It can also be that the website itself has a problem. As for the website loading problems, some websites won't load on some phones.

As for my website, it's gonna get redesigned, nothing fancy, just cleaning up the mess i left behind when i put it together. But it will remain as a text only website to ensure that most of the phones out there can access it without errors.

Device(s)
    LG G Stylo
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptSmokey6
    I can explain the broken images problem. On some of the listed websites, the images are on a URL that t-mobile doesn't allow, so therefore you get the broken images. It can also be that the website itself has a problem. As for the website loading problems, some websites won't load on some phone.
    But that doesn't explain why I was getting all images on CNN and Weather Channel Radar plus other site images a week ago and now they are all gone. I think Yeswap might be on to something as far as location goes. Possibly they turn them on and off depending on location for prepaid service. BTW I was 100 miles outside of the Twin Cities MN today and still no joy with images.

But that said I still apreciate your site. Keep it up.

Device(s)
    Treo 650
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Has anyone gotten this setup to work using the Opera Mini browser? I got it to work on Edge but can't get it to work on Opera. I'm sure it must be something minor. I'm using the Treo 650.
    Last edited by euro4xme; 01-21-2010 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Add my phone

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Amp Prime (current), Moto E 2015, Moto X 2013, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X2, Moto Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless (2016 - current), Verizon Wireless (2010 - 2015)
    Feedback Score
    HELP when i try to enter my zip code and/or city in the weather channel link it just gives me 413 error page cannot be displayed??

Device(s)
    Treo 650
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan-E
    @CaptSmokey6: I used a modified version of Opera Mini 5 beta 2 (for Nokia S60 phones) while I was in New York this weekend. It can be downloaded from http://www.sharemobile.ro/file.php?id=430003

When it starts you will be asked for a custom http-server. I created my own alias for global-4-lvs-usa.opera-mini.net (or 64.255.180.253) to be sure nobody could change the alias without me knowing it. But one of the Opera4 mods uses tmobile.dnsalias.com which also points to the same IP-address.

If you trust that alias, you should use this as your custom http-server:
    http://tmobile.dnsalias.com:80/

As an alternative you can create your own alias at dyndns.com. As long as your alias has the string tmobile in it, it should work as custom http-server.
    Can you post your steps to get it to work? I got Opera Mini and IBM JVM on my phone but when I launch the web, it defaults to the Edge browser. When I tried lauching Opera after I'm already online I get an error message that it can't find an internet connection.

Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 103 ... LastLast