Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention All T-Mobile Pre-Paid Customers!

Device(s)
    LG G Stylo
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    I got all the images back that I lost. I did a "restore settings" and now all images that worked before are back. I have no idea if I did something to screw it up or not. Sorry bout that.

Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile & T-Mobile prepaid
    Feedback Score
    I completely redesigned the mobile site. If you don't see the new version of the site, delete/clear/reset your cache, cookies, and history then restart your mobile phone's browser or reboot your mobile phone. I categorised the website links so that you will find them easier. I added "Super Bluetooth Hack (BT INFO)" to the downloads section, added an extra note in "Enter Site". The site looks much nicer, but the downloads section is still a mess, but I'll clean that up when i add content to it and when i have the time. The downloads section is in need of more content, if you would like something to be added there, please let me know. I'll post here when i cleaned up the downloads section and add more stuff. The mobile site is still text only, and like i said earlier, it will remain text only so that most phones out there can access my mobile site. I mentioned this before and I'll mention it again. If you would like a website added, please let me know. It must work under T-Mobile Prepaid and if you have problems, please let me know.

Device(s)
    Nokia 5200
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile Prepaid
    Feedback Score

m.facebook "secure connection..." error

I am using a Nokia 5200 and attempting to access http://m.facebook.com through the C Bypass (Tmobile pro) proxy. It is able to get to the login page but when I input my information, the phone (not the site) pops up with a message of "Secure connection not available." Any ideas for fixing this or getting by this?

The rest of your site works perfectly and is absolutely amazing!
    Maemo!

Device(s)
    HTC Desire
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile.nl
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by euro4xme
    Can you post your steps to get it to work? I got Opera Mini and IBM JVM on my phone but when I launch the web, it defaults to the Edge browser. When I tried launching Opera after I'm already online I get an error message that it can't find an internet connection.
    On my Nokia E51 I can either launch the web (= the default browser) or launch Opera. When I launch the Opera Mini 5 mod, it first asks me to enter a custom HTTP server (on a page called Operator Trick). This is already filled in, so I click OK. After that Opera Mini 5 really launches. When I enter a web address and press Go, the Nokia first asks me if I allow O5 to access the web. Yes, of course. Then my Nokia asks me which access point I want to use. Choices are some Wifi access points or the T-Mobile internet AP. Using the latter I could access all the web without any problem.

I do not know why your Treo defaults to the default edge browser. Try launching Opera without any internet connection.
    -

Feedback Score
    Thanks for all your hard work, the site is awesome!

Device(s)
    Nokia 5200
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    I am also unable to input any information in the http server boxes in the modded opera 4 downloads. Am I missing something? The icon up top is a green pencil crossed out with a black line... Any help with either of these problems would be greatly appreciated!

Device(s)
    HTC Desire
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile.nl
    Feedback Score
    In the Opera 4.2 mod I can edit the http box after choosing Custom 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5. On my Nokia 51...

Device(s)
    Nokia 5200
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Ok, I was using the T-Mobile to Go Operator: selection before, I selected the custom 1 and am able to edit the http server but... I tried using http://tmobile.dnsalias.com:80/ like someone posted previously and it didn't work. Am I missing something? It says "Failed to connect to the internet. Go to http://oper..."

Device(s)
    HTC Desire
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile.nl
    Feedback Score
    I am not sure what the default protocol in Opera Mini 4.2 is.
    Take a look at Tools / Settings.
    Almost at the bottom of the settings the Network Protocol should be HTTP.

I cannot test the settings myself anymore, because I am back in Amsterdam.

Alternative settings you might try:
    http://tmobile.server4.operamini.com:80

Or, using the socket protocol:
    socket://tmobile.server4.operamini.com:1080

These settings all work for me here, using a Nokia E51 over a Wifi connection.

Device(s)
    Nokia 5200
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    I'm still unable to get anywhere with the operas. the 5 beta doesn't work for my 5200, wrong resolution. Could you please explain in detail how to use the modded opera apps Captsmokey6?

Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    sorry for the late reply, i was busy. anyways, i haven't been able to use the 4.2 version of the mod because of incompatibility to my phone, so i don't know what to do with it. I am using the 4.0 mod which works well for me.

Device(s)
    Nokia 5200
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    and what are the settings you are using with opera 4.0 mod?

Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    no settings necessary. it has been modded to tmobile.dnsalias.com

Device(s)
    Nokia 5200
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    hmmm, I don't seem to be able to install the 4.0 version to my 5200 via the nokia application installer. Is there a reason that 4.0 is a .jad file while the other opera is a .jar file that is able to be installed?

Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    the .jad contains info about the app. It tells the phone what it is, how big it is, etc. Most phones will refuse to accept a .jar without a .jad to go with it.

EDIT: about one of the links being a .jar file, sorry about that, it looks like i made a small screw up, thanks for letting me know. I corrected the error. I also added 2 download methods. The first method is for most phones that require a .jad. The second method is for some phones that prefer the direct downloading of a .jar file. If you don't see the changes, delete/clear/reset your cache, clear your history, then restart your browser or reboot phone.

Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 104 ... LastLast