Thread: Sch-R451C pictures to pc

Feedback Score

Sch-R451C pictures to pc

i just got my phone a few days ago in witch i ammased 56 pictures i took the card out put it in the lil adapter thing stuck it in my laptop and all i can see is a walpaper i put on there. i would like to put my pictures on my computer can somone please help me with this ?

Phones
    Motorola Droid 3
    Motorola Droid 3
    Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    ouch. dangit, I hate it when phones save files in formats that aren't pc compatible. or that won't work properly on a pc.

you may end up needing to pair the phone to the computer via usb, or bluetooth.
    if thats not possible, or fails, you may need to mms each picture to an email address.

good luck!
    If only everything in life included an UNDO function....

Phone
    LG Esteem
    Carrier
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    u can do two things i have the same phone. on the pics u want to tranfser to ur pc through ur lil micros sd card select them on ur phone and go to options then select move then choose move to external memory and not phone memory after u move all your pictures from ur phone to ur micro sd memory card u will be able 2 see them on ur micro sd card from on ur computer. now another way u can get your pictures from ur phone to ur pc is emailing them to ur email. for example if ur on metropcs and u have internet on it u can email it to ur number@mymetropcs.com for example if ur number is 302-344-2051 then u email it to 3023442051@mymetropcs.com now if u use cricket im not sure what the email would look like but playing with the hidden settings u can see what ur email would look like.

Phones
    Motorola Droid 3
    Motorola Droid 3
    Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    easiest way to find out your phones email and/or picmessaging address is to send a text to your email address, and a picturemessage to your email address.
    some carriers, use 3rd party providers for MMS, thus making a different email address for MMS.