Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sanyo SCP 2700...please help!!

Feedback Score
    You can't do mms on it but you might be able to do internet, just use the Samsung Instinct guide for the internet setting.

Device(s)
    (dealer line)Metro Pcs blackberry curve with tuxedo housing
    Carrier(s)
    metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    OK due to the overwhelming amount of questions in my inbox about this p.o.s. phone ill reply publicly to help as many as i can.
    First, i hate this phone lol, i rarely come across one & when i do i sometimes have to refer to my own tutorial lol.
    I have gotten web, talk ,text, (no mms) havent tried nor will i ever. ive only flashed to metro & from what ive learned cricket is much easier to do, but i would assume you need to change ip, username & password. very simple phone overall to flash & if you SEARCH HOFO there are others who have flashed to cricket. pm them & im sure they will help

Feedback Score
    I am stuck trying to find the SPC for this Sanyo 2700. I have a paid CDMA Workshop. I have succesfully connected to the phone but cannot find spc. Does anyone knows the address or the option on the workshop to read the spc. I have tried the Universal RAM method ( dont have the 2700 on the list but used other sanyo models). Any help will be appreciated. Thankx.

Feedback Score
    These carriers are all new to me but don't these carriers have any support to help you with? This is so odd to me,,, I have never had these issues with verizon or sprint. Just curious and if not, thank you so much for the warnings!

Feedback Score
    I am in the same situation. I bought a sanyo 2700 from Kroger (iwireless) and put on Cleartalk Wireless, I can make calls and texts but the web services are unable. Somebody knows the settings for Cleartalk? Thanks to everyone. I'm living in California.

Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I've owned my Juno for 4 years and it still refuses to die out 100%

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2