Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sanyo SCP 3810 SPC CODE and Drivers?

Feedback Score

Sanyo SCP 3810 SPC CODE and Drivers?

Anybody have any luck with this phone? I have two of these phones and I have a hard time finding a drivers for this phones and well obviously will need help with SPC? Can anyone direct me which way to look.? I have googled for drivers no Luck. I have susteen drivers installed but it does not recognize...?
    Thanks in advance...

Feedback Score
    i dont think any one know about this site like mobile-files i wish it someone would find this solution

Miami, Florida, United States, 110148382341970, Miami, Florida
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by da_arab89
    i dont think any one know about this site like mobile-files i wish it someone would find this solution

i have the drivers and spc addresses....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelito28
    i have the drivers and spc addresses....
    me too i found it also thanks thread can be closed.

Device(s)
    i95
    Carrier(s)
    cingular
    Feedback Score
    can you guys help us out on where to find them?

Feedback Score
    i dont remember but they are installed in my computer which i download from here just search

Feedback Score
    I could use help with the 3810 also..........what does your message mean "just search" . Search what? Excuse my naivety if this is a dumb question. But if you have a solution to have the 3810 be recognized by my computer I would be grateful, because so far it has been a pain trying. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by djtechnerd
    I could use help with the 3810 also..........what does your message mean "just search" . Search what? Excuse my naivety if this is a dumb question. But if you have a solution to have the 3810 be recognized by my computer I would be grateful, because so far it has been a pain trying. Thanks.
    i am sorry if u felt disrespected i will look my computer for drivers and post it here...

Feedback Score
    Not disrespected at all, did not want to insult your intelligence because I did not understand your message. Truly appreciate any help you can provide in getting these codes. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A5XOO9L7

I uploaded the drivers here try them hopefully that should work for ya..
    let me know

Feedback Score

Sanyo 3810

Thanks for trying, but no it did not work. I tried reloading it a few times but my computer still will not recognize the phone. I am using Windows XP if that makes a difference. I have also tried it on my MAC but the MAC does not recognize it either. If anyone else has any suggestions i would greatly appreciate it. I just want to transfer pictures to the phone and vice versa. Guess that's what I get for getting a phone w/o a SD card.

Feedback Score
    well i had this file i will check it again

Device(s)
    GZOne
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by trendyphones
    well i had this file i will check it again
    I need the solution too.

Thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    I need the same solution too. Thanks. Pat O'

Device(s)
    Intercept, VM MiFi, i776, LG 300, Incognito, v710
    Carrier(s)
    Boost(iDEN/CDMA)
    Feedback Score

Susteen Drivers That Work For The Mirro

I found what I needed on houdinisoft by installing the universal upgrade drivers. It installed a bunch of junk I didn't need so I took the important stuff and repackaged the Susteen drivers. You can download them from here:

http://depositfiles.com/files/s6opo1isg

It will install 3 devices. In the Windows Device Manager it will install a device under modems, ports and USB controllers. If all 3 devices don't install, you need to take care of installing it manually. Take note of the COM port that gets assigned under ports because you will need that to get the SPC.

To get the SPC either use the demo version of CDMA Workshop or UniCDMA. After connecting to the phone and setting the correct COM port and connecting, tell the software to read the phone. To get the SPC, you will need to read 6 bytes from the phone memory and write it to a file. On my phone the SPC was found at these locations:

0320:5F6A
    0386:8437
    0387:236F

I can query the phone and it replies using the Susteen drivers. I started working on trying to get the phone to dial out, but it doesn't want to work. I immediately get a Windows error code of 678. So I'm not sure if it's the drivers or something else with the Mirro.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast