Thread: Question about Softbank sharp multimedia unlock.

Feedback Score

Question about Softbank sharp multimedia unlock.

Hi guys
    I wonder if after unlocking a softbank sharp phone, (particularly the latest ones like 940 sh), there is a chance of it locking up again? From what I've heard before, walking out of a local network may cause the multi media function to lock up again?

Device(s)
    Sony Xperia Z5 Premium E6853
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA / T-Mobile Germany / Orange Poland /
    Feedback Score
    it could happen but you can also becareful and prevent it from happening

It's all good (^_^)

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...668534-IonNuke <<< My Feedback... rising from the dead.

Everyone's on their own for hypersims. I'm out har har har har har~~~~

Device(s)
    too many to place them here
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    i never heard about the local network thing o.O
    We lose as much as we gain through life, and that includes who we used to be.

I WANT TO BUY A FUJITSU ESPRIMO DH550!!

Device(s)
    Sony Xperia Z5 Premium E6853
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA / T-Mobile Germany / Orange Poland /
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (SmarTone-Vodafone/SharpSX833/SHS001/1.0 Browser/UP.Browser/7.0.2.1a.474 (GUI) Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 Ext-J-Profile/JSCL-1.2.2 Ext-V-Profile/VSCL-2.0.0)

Quote Originally Posted by NeuroticallyYou
    i never heard about the local network thing o.O
    Walking out of network will result an OUT. Then CPR must be done to regain signal. and when CPRing and the hypersim and sim card is mis-alligned for any reason will result in the error USIM-MEP which on a Softbank translates to "congrats you just relocked your phone and lost multimedia functions". Fun huh?

Device(s)
    F-01b / Sharp sh9020c
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by IonNuke
    Wirelessly posted (SmarTone-Vodafone/SharpSX833/SHS001/1.0 Browser/UP.Browser/7.0.2.1a.474 (GUI) Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 Ext-J-Profile/JSCL-1.2.2 Ext-V-Profile/VSCL-2.0.0)

Walking out of network will result an OUT. Then CPR must be done to regain signal. and when CPRing and the hypersim and sim card is mis-alligned for any reason will result in the error USIM-MEP which on a Softbank translates to "congrats you just relocked your phone and lost multimedia functions". Fun huh?
    Hence I'm debating whether or not to get a SoftBank since no one in NYC does keitai unlock.