Phones
    LG VX11000 (ENV Touch)
    LG VX10000 (Voyager)
    Motorola E815
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

No sound with uploaded videos

Hey all I love how good the quality is on the video camera. Only problem is whenever I upload these videos (using bitpim) onto my computer I get no sound with any of them. The Videos work fine but NO SOUND!

I've tried using all kinds of different media players (vlc, windows, even a specific .gp2 player) and they all play them just fine, just no sound... I had the same problem with my voyager but I didn't use it so much for recording video so it didn't bother me too much.

Feedback Score
    The videos have sound when you play them back on the phone or send them to someone else, right? Have you by any chance tried them on a different computer (in case there's some codec/driver issue on the one you've been trying to use)? Have you also tried the QuickTime player to play the videos back (it sounds like it probably won't make a difference, but it's worth a try)?

Phones
    LG VX11000 (ENV Touch)
    LG VX10000 (Voyager)
    Motorola E815
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    It works in quick time. I feel stupid... Thanks for the help!

Phones
    LG enV Touch
    LG enV3 (retired)
    LG Dare (retired)
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    yeah I believe one of the fw updates switched the audio codec being used. I don't remember which one it uses, but if you install quicktime, it should work even on MPC or other players.
    LG Dare Icon Homepage:
    http://diab0lik.rack111.com/