Thread: Verizon Loyalty Plan?

Phones
    iPhone 5
    iPhone 5
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Verizon Loyalty Plan?

I heard verizon has loyalty plans for people to add on if you don't talk much but still need minutes?

I have the messaging only plan from verizon right now, love it. but still use minutes here and there. like 20 a month?

i know verizon has loyalty plans, does anyone know what kind, how many minutes and how much?

and do they have any that just have unlimited nights and weekends?

any help and info would be appreciated thanks

Phones
    EVO LTE
    EVO LTE
    Wishing for a CDMA smartphone w/ptt
    Carriers
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    There was a thread started with the same or close to it title, think it had info on a small minute plan for like $25-$30. If your using less than an hour or hour 1/2 wouldn't be cheaper just to pay that $.40-$.50/min. but if you bought a minute plan you could talk on n/w's.

Phones
    HTC Rezound
    Droid2 (spouse)
    OG Droid
    Carrier
    Verizon (since July 2005)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennisjara91
    I heard verizon has loyalty plans for people to add on if you don't talk much but still need minutes? does anyone know what kind, how many minutes and how much?
    I'm on the Loyalty Family Plan, 550 minutes for $59.99 (2 lines), which is ten dollars less that the lowest cost advertised family plan with 700 minutes. All other benefits apply, m-m, n&w. Don't know what the individual Loyalty plan is; perhaps 300 minutes for $29.99???
    Call customer service; you'll have to anyway; it's not available online.
    Always here to help. Call me "Miss Information"

Phones
    Moto Droid (Me)
    Alias 2 (wife)
    Boulder (son)
    Carriers
    Verizon (since 2006);
    Feedback Score
    O.P. - there are $20 and $25 loyalty plans for single users. If you currently have IN calling you will lose that with the loyalty plans I'm referring to. So the $20 plan is 50 peak minutes, 250 off-peak/weekend minutes and the $25 plan is 100 peak minutes and 500 off-peak/weekend minutes. There is no way to add unlimited nights/weekends on either of these two plans.
    I am no longer an employee of VZW, I left on good terms and still think VZW is the best network in the U.S. and most helpful CSR's in any industry.

God Bless our U.S. Military.

Phones
    iPhone 5
    iPhone 5
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    thanks everyone for the replies greatly appreciated.

do you guys know if there are any other single user loyalty plans?

right now im on the messaging only plan.

i dont talk that much only web and text. but i would still like some minutes to use here and there. i want the select plan, but of course, verizons forced data plan has me adding either the connect plan or the 9.99 data plan its more expensive in the long run.

i pay about 75 a month, but thats adding insurance and no data. another 10 would be about 85 with the connect plan and its more expensive

Feedback Score
    You will never get select on a loyalty plan. The smallest select plan is the 450 minutes for $59.99. The loyalty plans listed above are the only ones there are.

Phones
    iPhone 5
    iPhone 5
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    oh darn well thanks for the answers _

Phones
    EVO LTE
    EVO LTE
    Wishing for a CDMA smartphone w/ptt
    Carriers
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennisjara91
    oh darn well thanks for the answers _
    What's the rate for the minutes you use, you may be better off keeping it as is especially if the usage is less than $20

Feedback Score
    You're better go prepaid if you are going to goto loyalty plan its not worth it. Im not talking about inpulse either. It's the other one.

Phones
    iPhone 5
    iPhone 5
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubspoon
    What's the rate for the minutes you use, you may be better off keeping it as is especially if the usage is less than $20

idk it depends on the months really, some months ill talk 50+ minutes other months less.

and i cant go to "prepaid" like other poster stated, im on 2 year contract.

i love vzw, and its service and i would be all for the select, except you know this whole "mandatory data pack" ordeal.