Phones
    HTC One M8
    Samsung Galaxy S4 (VZW)
    HTC One M8 (VZW)
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Blackberry on PagePlus

I recently bought myself a refurbished Verizon Blackberry World Edition 8830 from ebay.
    I called PagePlus to transfer my line to it and as soon as i called *22890 it downloaded service books and all BIS were working, browser, push email, all apps and Blackberry messenger.
    All of a sudden just a few days ago it all stopped working.
    I have tried different things to get it working again but i can't seem to fix the service books.
    I went to https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en to try and get service books again but it tells me there is a problem with my pin.
    I tried calling *22890 again to reprogram my phone but to no avail.
    Does anyone know how to get all BIS working again?
    As of now I am able to access the internet by using Opera mini but I want to use BBM again, and also you cannot download any apps on Opera nor can you watch any YouTube videos! if anyone knows how to get YouTube videos working with BIS and only Opera mini please let me know!

Thanks

Phone
    BlackBerry 9900
    Carrier
    I've used them all.
    Feedback Score
    Page Plus doesn't offer BIS. If they did, you'd be paying for it.

Phones
    Samsung OMNIA i910
    Motorola RAZR V3, W385, Q, Q9
    HTC Touch Pro
    Carriers
    PagePlus
    Simple Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by levilib
    I recently bought myself a refurbished Verizon Blackberry World Edition 8830 from ebay.
    I called PagePlus to transfer my line to it and as soon as i called *22890 it downloaded service books and all BIS were working, browser, push email, all apps and Blackberry messenger.
    All of a sudden just a few days ago it all stopped working.
    I have tried different things to get it working again but i can't seem to fix the service books.
    I went to https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en to try and get service books again but it tells me there is a problem with my pin.
    I tried calling *22890 again to reprogram my phone but to no avail.
    Does anyone know how to get all BIS working again?
    As of now I am able to access the internet by using Opera mini but I want to use BBM again, and also you cannot download any apps on Opera nor can you watch any YouTube videos! if anyone knows how to get YouTube videos working with BIS and only Opera mini please let me know!

Thanks
    BIS is not available on PP & with 20mb of Data YouTube (or any internet video content) isn't a smart choice on PP.

PP is Great for Talk, Text
    PP is Good for Text Emails, Text/Mobile Web
    PP is Bad for Multimedia Internet, VoIP, Large Images, BlackBerry

Phones
    LG KP500 Cookie (Personal)
    Samsung U350 Smooth (business)
    Carriers
    Pageplus
    Feedback Score
    as ultimo said, page plus doesnt offer BIS. Or you probably used all 20 mb. There's a thread where some folks hacked into blackberry phones and made it work with pageplus including all features. Check that out.

Phones
    Nokia 8290 (TMO primary and site checker) / 6200 (850 roaming) / 6340i (AT&T PAYG and site checker)
    Nokia 8290 on Simple Mobile (T-Mobile site checker)
    6340i (AT&T site checker) / 6200 backup GSM phone with 850
    Carriers
    Simple Mobile / AT&T PAYG (for backup & checking cell sites) / PagePlus (trial)
    Vodafone NZ / M1 (SIN)
    Feedback Score
    It is INAPPROPRIATE to post this in the main forum, especially since it is a duplicate post of your earlier post in the Blackberry thread in the sub-forum.

Please do not SPAM the boards with newbie duplicate posts - it is getting really messy in here even without that problem.
    AT&T and T-Mobile SF Bay Area+ Cell Sites - with Cell ID labels
    http://sfocellsites.com/
    Over 1,100 AT&T sites in the 9 Bay Area counties + San Benito, Santa Cruz and Monterey counties
    Now over 1,500 T-Mobile sites in these 12 counties

Carrier
    Sprint postpaid :(
    Feedback Score
    You must follow the rules for Howard Forums located here: http://www.howardforums.com/rules.php

1) Post In The Correct Sub-Forum:

You must post in the correct sub-forum. The main forum is for discussion on Page Plus Cellular and their products and services offered. If you're looking to post about something technical, or about a specific phone, please post in the correct sub-forum. If you post in the wrong forum, your thread will be CLOSED, not MOVED, regardless of how many posts are in your thread.