Thread: Phone activated, but can't make or receive calls

Feedback Score

Phone activated, but can't make or receive calls

My brother activated his phone through howardforums. We did the *22890 for OTA programming. It said it was successful, and the phone rebooted. We tried making our first test call, and it wouldn't go through; couldn't receive calls either.

We did *22890 a second time, and it still doesn't work. Please help! Any ideas?

Phones
    Page Plus/T-Mobile
    Blackberry
    Samsung Smooth
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Did you contact howardforums first? It would have been better then posting this here. I would suggest that you go back to your dealer and see if they can assist you with the issue.

Merchant Circle Moderator/Advisor and Yahoo Answers Participant, Since '08

Freelancer Writer for Examiner.com (Detroit Job Search Examiner) and Bright Hub-Soon to Come-(Cell Phone Plans & Carriers-Follow my articles!

Carrier
    Sprint postpaid :(
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by whenry83
    My brother activated his phone through howardforums. We did the *22890 for OTA programming. It said it was successful, and the phone rebooted. We tried making our first test call, and it wouldn't go through; couldn't receive calls either.

We did *22890 a second time, and it still doesn't work. Please help! Any ideas?
    RULES:

You must follow the rules for Howard Forums located here: http://www.howardforums.com/rules.php

1) Post In The Correct Sub-Forum:

You must post in the correct sub-forum. The main forum is for discussion on Page Plus Cellular and their products and services offered. If you're looking to post about something technical, or about a specific phone, please post in the correct sub-forum. If you post in the wrong forum, your thread will be CLOSED, not MOVED, regardless of how many posts are in your thread.

This is to keep the forum organized.

Thank you for understanding.

--DM1975