Thread: LightYear Wireless Company Fraud Company beware.

Feedback Score

LightYear Wireless Company Fraud Company beware.

I was intrested in lightyearwireless on sunday evening.
    I found it uses sprint network and I like sprints network.
    But I asked about a mobile number change first it was 5dollars then I got a email from the vp saying it was 9.99 to change a mobile number. They lie to yuo to get you to sign up and when sending a email to them they send me something about cleansing. They spam you with spam plus make you buy one of their crappy phones that is probley locked out anyways. They say you can use your own rint tones but you have to pay 2.99 for them to use your own which did not make sense to me. They charge you for using boost mobile network anyways i found out. They give you any price to get you to sign up the reps are very pushy and when you tell them you are no longer intrested they get very angry and rude with you. The phones they have has sprint software in them and is limited by them lockign the phones out with a lock code of some sort. They dont know a differece between a mobile number change or a number port. They act as though they need to have someone to wipe their butts for them. In my pure honest advice stay far away from them as you can. Try boost mobile cdma it uses sprints network also. They charge 9.99 more for using boost mobile network and sprint towers. Well hope this advice helps.

Feedback Score
    Not to question your horror story, but it's in the wrong forum.

Feedback Score
    Will fix have to find out where it goes.

Feedback Score
    Lightyear Wireless has come a long way in the past couple years. What I love about it is that customers have stayed with them forever. I guess it is easy when you get free service. In any event they offer a way better selection of phones like the Samsung Galaxy SII and the Evo 3d. No BS or fine print on the unlimited data and no data caps or throttling. In this era of smartphone usage I really think it is imperative to find a company that offers unlimited everything. Shame is though big wireless is taking that away. Lightyear though is a great wireless company that is growing nicely.

Chris