Phone
    8gb 3g
    Feedback Score

Error OxE8000065 when trying to sync my iphone

I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this error while trying to sync their phone to itunes. I've tryed deleting and reinstalling itunes but nothing seems to be working.

Feedback Score
    I had the same issue. Try deleting the app that's giving you the error then re-download it and try to sync. This worked for me.

Phone
    apple iphone
    Carrier
    at&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan921
    I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this error while trying to sync their phone to itunes. I've tryed deleting and reinstalling itunes but nothing seems to be working.
    had similar problem and finally narrowed it down to the sync cable...went back to ATT AND THEY TESTED AND FOund it not working...gave me a replacement cable, plugged it in and all is well...this may not be applicable to you case but it worked for me
    "Getting older is not for sissies"

Phone
    8gb 3g
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elipem01
    I had the same issue. Try deleting the app that's giving you the error then re-download it and try to sync. This worked for me.
    Problem is that I i'm not having any issues with the phone itself. So i'm not sure if its an app on my phone that may be giving me this error

Phone
    8gb 3g
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsk1535
    had similar problem and finally narrowed it down to the sync cable...went back to ATT AND THEY TESTED AND FOund it not working...gave me a replacement cable, plugged it in and all is well...this may not be applicable to you case but it worked for me
    Tryed another cable and still nothing. Haven't been able to sync my phone for a week now. Thanks for the help. Does anyone else know what could be up with it?

Phone
    apple iphone
    Carrier
    at&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan921
    Tryed another cable and still nothing. Haven't been able to sync my phone for a week now. Thanks for the help. Does anyone else know what could be up with it?
    try a different computer....there was a time I ran into this on my desktop and went to my wifes laptop that had Itunes on it and it worked...something in my desktop running XP was blocking itunes from recognizing my iphone but when I tried it on hers, no problem..

Phone
    8gb 3g
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsk1535
    try a different computer....there was a time I ran into this on my desktop and went to my wifes laptop that had Itunes on it and it worked...something in my desktop running XP was blocking itunes from recognizing my iphone but when I tried it on hers, no problem..
    My brother actually fixed it somehow. Not exactly sure what he did but its working fine now.