Thread: How do I add mp3s to my Samsung r451c/Straight Talk without it messing up the phone?

Feedback Score

How do I add mp3s to my Samsung r451c/Straight Talk without it messing up the phone?

I have a Samsung r451c Straight Talk phone and everything is great besides the mp3 player. I have the right USB cord as it does connect to my PC and phone however when I get to placing the mp3s in the My_Music folder I can only add about 3 songs (mp3s) because if I add any more than that the phone will restart and won't come fully on. It just keeps restarting and restarting and if I take out the microSD card it restarts fully but replace it back in and the continuous restarting happens again. This lead me to being only allowed to add 3 songs (mp3s) because more than that will cause what I described above. I have both a microSD 2GB and 4GB cards and it doesn't matter which one I use I can only add about 3 songs (mp3s). Can anyone help me. The manuals that came with the phone don't help at all and there isn't really anything about this on the web. Advice would be appreciated.

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Here is the Tutorials and user guide link page for the r451c, for those who haven`t found it yet: http://tracfone.deviceanywhere.com/s...m?deviceId=650