Thread: verizon blackberry storm spc no longer 000000

Feedback Score

verizon blackberry storm spc no longer 000000

I changed the meid on a verizon bb storm and used the meid provided to me (it turns out that it was from a palm centro) and returned it to the dealer, he then called back in a couple of hours to say that the programming of the phone to pageplus did not go through, so he brought it back along with another meid to try, but when I try to send spc “000000” it no longer works-I am using cdma workshop and when I scan spc-it comes up w about 60+ codes (including "000000")-none of which, work- Why has spc changed? I now know that pp no longer allows palms, but did they remotely change the spc during the attempted programming? How to get spc back to “000000”? -thanks

Phone
    BlackBerry 9900
    Carrier
    I've used them all.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob2007
    I changed the meid on a verizon bb storm and used the meid provided to me (it turns out that it was from a palm centro) and returned it to the dealer, he then called back in a couple of hours to say that the programming of the phone to pageplus did not go through, so he brought it back along with another meid to try, but when I try to send spc “000000” it no longer works-I am using cdma workshop and when I scan spc-it comes up w about 60+ codes (including "000000")-none of which, work- Why has spc changed? I now know that pp no longer allows palms, but did they remotely change the spc during the attempted programming? How to get spc back to “000000”? -thanks
    So let's get this straight...

You bought a phone from a dealer, illegally changed the ESN, it didn't work, so you returned the hacked phone without telling them the true story and now you're in a pickle?

LOL

Phones
    N/A
    Pantech Jest
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Probably there is something in the phone's software to foil attempts to change the MEID. It is illegal to do that anyway. You can reprogram anything else you want but "cloning" a phone by altering the MEID is against federal law no matter what your intentions are for doing it.

Carrier
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    First of all, this is in the wrong forum. This should have been posted in the sub-forum.

Secondly, if you're trying to get help on changing the ESN, you're not going to get it. It is illegal, and we will not help you here.

-Avenue