Thread: Straight Talk and Verizon Question

Phone
    LG Extravert
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Straight Talk and Verizon Question

Hi Guys,

I was wondering. If I have straight talk, would people who have Verizon Wireless be able to talk to ME unlimited, since Straight Talk uses the Verizon network? Same thing with texting. Would it be Unlimited for them?

My friend has Verizon and can't text me unlimited on my plan since my T401g uses At&t . So if I had a Straight Talk phone, would it be considered a "Verizon" phone therefore my Verizon friends can talk and text to me unlimited?

Phone
    Moto X 16Gb
    Carrier
    Att GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    Unless they have changed recently, Verizon doesnt include straightalk or pageplus as in calling. They have to actually have a Verizon account.

Feedback Score
    Not true... All my Trac's and Net10's that I have had on Verizon for YEARS always get the in calling and text for everyone that TXT's or Call's me!!

Carrier
    PagePlus - No Dealer Required
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Man4E1
    Not true... All my Trac's and Net10's that I have had on Verizon for YEARS always get the in calling and text for everyone that TXT's or Call's me!!
    Maybe you misunderstood the question? I believe the OP was asking if the VZ users will have free member to member when calling or texting an ST user........are you saying that VZ users calls and texts to you have been free for them for YEARS?

Some VZ mvno users have reported free member to member for VZ users for only a very short time AFTER porting a VZ number into the VZ mvno.

Feedback Score
    Yup, My moms VZW postpaid has always gotten in calling to my trac's and net10's on VZW for as long as we have had them.

Fresh number with trac or net10 - what I was trying to say was THE PERSON CALLING OR TEXTING ME gets it free.