If it is posted elswhere in the forum my apologies for taking up space. I had many requests for this so here you go. If you need help or a file pm me.
Samsung Rogue SCH-U960 Tutorial
1. Open QPST write prl. Then activate phone.
2. Re-open QPST, goto (DO NOT READ) Data Tab and change MDR mode to MDR Only. Then goto tab M.IP and change Mopile IP Behavior to Simple IP only. Then goto PPP Config tab, Um, in user id put email@example.com and cricket for password. Do the same under AN and then write.
3. Close QPST and open Samsung PST, not lite, choose U960 and double click. Goto Setting, check the following boxes: Multimedia_Messaging_service, WAP2_Browser_Requirements, and IS-95/1x/1xEV-DO, then click read from phone.
4. Under MMS tab change vtext to mycricket and change the upload address to 111111.
5. Under wap2 change gw.vzwwap.com to wap.mycricket.com, password to cricket, and home url to http://homepage
6. Under IS-95 tab, everywhere you see firstname.lastname@example.org, change to your email@example.com, then write to phone.
7. Writing the passwords first using QPST is the only way that you can change the passwords in this section and not have them revert.
8. Start enjoying your new rogue on cricket with mms and wap.
NOTE: It is important that you use the full Samsung PST not the lite version and you have to use the u960 dll or settings will not stick.
No I will not teach you or tell you how to flash a phone.
Yes I will help you if you educate yourself first then ask reasonable questions.
Nothing in life is free so don't expect to get all the answers for free.