Thread: Fido City Plan

Feedback Score

Fido City Plan

Hi guys I need help regarding fido city plan.

today i switched from rogers to fido on $40 fido cilty plan but did not realize until get home that it does not have unlimted eve/weekend.

I heard the have 15 or 30 minutes use return policy is that right? can i return it or talk with them

or any suggestion in this regard

Feedback Score
    why do people not take the time to figure out what they are buying *fefore* they sign?

so:

1. turn the phone off
    2. read your contract
    3. confirm the terms at fido.ca
    4. confirm the terms at customer service - without using the fido unit
    5. figure out the return policy at stepd 3 and 4
    6. decide what to do within what is possible
    7 if any of this is unclear, start at step 1 again.
    newsreports.org - mobile friendly site connectivity check

Feedback Score
    The Fido Satisfaction Warrantee is 15 days & less then 30 Minutes of airtime on the phone.

City Fido is 2000 Anytime Minutes, billed by the seconds, for 40,00$ or 4000 Anytime Minutes, billed by the seconds, for 60,00$. Unlimited WorlWide SMS is included as well.

You can add for only 12,00$/Month extra the unlimited incoming local calls on the top of your City Fido, but there's no Unlimited Evening+Week-End...

No Offense Benny but this is not really smart in your end to jump ship and subscribe to a service provider without getting specific informations such as return policies and price plan details...I suggest you to review your Rogers past usage to see if this Plan might still work otherwise to change it to another one.

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by benny123
    Hi guys I need help regarding fido city plan. today i switched from rogers to fido on $40 fido cilty plan but did not realize until get home that it does not have unlimted eve/weekend. I heard the have 15 or 30 minutes use return policy is that right? can i return it...
    Disclaimer: All my posts, replies, comments and/or opinions expressed on www.howardforums.com are my own contribution only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Fido, its management or employees.
    Fritz Z24...