Thread: dont buy sidekick gekko

Device(s)
    sidekick 2008
    Carrier(s)
    t-mobile
    Feedback Score

dont buy sidekick gekko

this is a e-mail sent to danger and t-mo about my issues 2 weeks ago, still no reply from either of them.(sent an e-mail to you yesterday about ringtones on my sidekick (ghekko).1st you offer a lot of rap , hiphop alternative ,rock,etc..I do not have a problem with that , what I have a problem with is the fact that I listen to death metal and thrash metal whitch you have not a single ringtone for in the download catalogue.(nuclear assault,violence,death,dark angel, otep,slayer,napalm death,megadeath and sacred riech) just to name a few.And because im not allowed to put my own ringtones on my phone ,(witch I paid for and think I should be able to do with what I want with it, but thats a different matter)im stuck with no ringtones to customize my phone with,you know not everyone wants to here what you offer ,what about the customers you obviously left out,i'll be expecting an e-mail about this matter within the next day or so.and if I don't, you can check anyone of the twenty or so phone forums I subscribe to for this e-mail and any others ,because im tired of being ignored on this matter.thank you in advance.)

Feedback Score
    Is it the Sidekick Gecko or Ghetto?

Device(s)
    T-Mobile BlackBerry Priv, VZW AC791L Jetpack, MoFi 4500 SIM4 V. 2 LTE Gateway
    Carrier(s)
    ▪T▪ ▪ ▪Mobile▪, Verizon Wireless, AT&T BLAST! Plan from 4ghsDOTcom
    Feedback Score

Exclamation

You might have a better chance of getting a reply if you actually learn how to SPELL and use CORRECT GRAMMAR. I'm just saying...
    Photobucket's policy changes SUCK!

New signature coming soon-ish...

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    i wouldn't reply either cause i got a headache just trying to read it.

try re-writing the email and use proper grammar and spell check and spacing... spacing is very important.

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Sidekick LX 09 (Carbon)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA/Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I'm not a fan of the crap in the catalog either but that's what you're stuck with. You should of bought an LX 09. Otep is awesome! (:
    rHG3|