Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Network Restriction Check.

Device(s)
    Sony Xperia Z5 Premium E6853
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA / T-Mobile Germany / Orange Poland /
    Feedback Score
    .................................................. .......or hope it's not a bad RF LOLOLOLOLOL.

It's all good (^_^)

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...668534-IonNuke <<< My Feedback... rising from the dead.

Everyone's on their own for hypersims. I'm out har har har har har~~~~

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I am using T-mobile on it. I did try to search for signal manually, but the phone will pop a message saying the attempt failed. The softbank 740sc does not have a function in which I can select 1800/900 and 1900 gsm. What option it has is for me to set my "Preferred network" from a list like i.e. T-mobile (310 260), SunCom (310 490), Einstein PCS (310 640), etc etc. I tried choosing T-mobile (310 260) but it will only prompt up another longer list of networks. Nothing happened when I tried to choose another T-mobile network among that longer list. The problem persists...
    I contacted the seller, he asked me for the phone's IMEI # in an email. He hasn't get back to me since. It's been months since I purchased the phone from him, I doubt he is willing to do an exchange. Even if he is willing, I am afraid he won't send me another one after I returned mine to him....

Feedback Score
    In any case, that doesn't sound good. Sounds like a faulty unlock, or SW unlock. Maybe reflashing the phone firmware will do something?

My 932SH shows up as a triangle. Darn. I was going to use this for my trip to Japan next year. I hope the triangle status holds out until then, or the contract gets paid.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    May I ask how to reflash the phone's firmware?
    I had taken the phone to a couple of cell phone stores in New York, as expected, none of them had experience with Japanese cell phone (another dead end).

Carrier(s)
    DOCOMO
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thread closed. All the useful stuff is in the first post.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3